EverQuote, Inc., a leading online insurance marketplace in the US, is pleased to announce that Anand Iyer has joined as VP of Performance Marketing. Mr. Iyer will be responsible for growing search engine marketing audience and report to Jayme Mendal.
“Anand’s experience managing complex technical projects and performance marketing teams at Amazon and eBay will have a significant positive impact on our culture and processes,” said EverQuote COO Jayme Mendal. “We’re delighted to welcome Anand to the EverQuote team.”
“I am deeply inspired by EverQuote’s vision to make consumers’ lives better by protecting life’s most important assets. I plan to leverage my background and skills in marketplaces and digital marketing to help EverQuote become the most trusted insurance destination for millions of consumers,” said Iyer.
Iyer was most recently Director of Performance Marketing at eBay, running multiple multimillion-dollar global SEM campaigns across 25+ countries. Prior to that, he worked at both Microsoft and Amazon in program/product management, launching new products that touch billions of consumers.
Marketing Technology News: Proventa International Spearheads Conversation on Digital Transformation in Indonesia
Any statements in this press release about future expectations, plans and prospects for EverQuote, Inc. (“EverQuote” or the “Company”), including statements about future results of operations or the future financial position of the Company, including financial targets, business strategy, plans and objectives for future operations and other statements containing the words “anticipates,” “believes,” “expects,” “plans,” and similar expressions, constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, including:
(1) the Company’s ability to attract and retain consumers and insurance providers using the Company’s marketplace;
(2) the Company’s ability to maintain or increase the amount providers spend per quote request;
(3) the effectiveness of the Company’s growth strategies and its ability to effectively manage growth;
(4) the Company’s ability to maintain and build its brand;
(5) the Company’s reliance on its third-party service providers;
(6) the Company’s ability to develop new and enhanced products and services to attract and retain consumers and insurance providers, and the Company’s ability to successfully monetize them;
(7) the impact of competition in the Company’s industry and innovation by the Company’s competitors
(8) the Company’s expected use of proceeds from its initial public offering; and
(9) other factors discussed in the “Risk Factors” section of the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, which is on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
In addition, the forward-looking statements included in this press release represent the Company’s views as of the date of this press release. The Company anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause the Company’s views to change. However, while the Company may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing the Company’s views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.
Marketing Technology News: Webedia Hires Matthew Wurst to Lead US Operations for Global Media, Content and Technology Network