Expands Customer Base With Leaders in Financial Services, Technology, Higher Ed and More
TimeTrade, a leader in Intelligent Appointment Scheduling, announced that the company’s Scheduler for Salesforce app has achieved record revenue growth – 500 percent in 2018 versus the same period last year – while supporting a growing roster of new brands looking to increase customer engagement and accelerate sales cycles through easier appointment scheduling.
TimeTrade is at the leading edge of scheduling solutions designed to achieve one objective: facilitate business growth for customers. With user expectations expanding, TimeTrade understands the need for more robust intelligent scheduling solutions to help companies engage with their customers through live interactions.
“Scheduler for Salesforce has further accelerated TimeTrade’s growth by making enterprise-scale appointment scheduling transparently accessible to Salesforce users,” said Gary Ambrosino, CEO at TimeTrade. “This is an order-of-magnitude performance improvement for sales, service, and support teams, who can now use AI-based Intelligent Appointment Scheduling to set up high-value meetings with customers. The hassle of the calling, chasing, and waiting that holds high-performance teams back from reaching their full potential can now be reduced.”
Scheduler for Salesforce allows companies to easily provide a single appointment experience across the customer engagement journey, including the ability to:
- Start with Marketing Cloud and connect with new customers, automatically creating appointments that go directly onto the customer’s calendar.
- Acquire and convert new customers via Sales Cloud or Financial Services Cloud with easy-to-set meetings set up by your sales executives, financial advisors, or bankers.
- Retain your customers via Service Cloud or the Community Cloud by offering a simple way to book meetings, increase NPS, and engage with your customers.
- And through the company’s Intelligent Appointment Scheduling platform, use Scheduler for Salesforce along with Einstein AI and offer proactive and personalized touchpoints every step of the customer journey.
Companies across industries use TimeTrade’s Scheduler for Salesforce because it can expedite meeting scheduling between busy customer-facing teams and even busier customers. With Scheduler for Salesforce built on the Salesforce Platform, the application generates appointment links that can be: sent out via email, placed on a company website, or utilized in outbound marketing campaigns to gain new customers.
Since its debut, TimeTrade has continued to innovate on the Scheduler Application, taking advantage of new capabilities that Salesforce offers, including:
- Support for Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Financial Services Cloud
- “Enhanced protection, monitoring, and retention capabilities with Salesforce Shield”
- Automated Intelligent Scheduling via Process Builder & Einstein
- Dynamic web conference integration with WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom and Join.me
- Advanced Appointment Routing
- Dynamic resource pools with round-robin or random assignment
- Customized availability, meeting times, and shift hours
- Inbound invitations and customized matching logic for Lead/Contact creation
Recommended Read: Softcrylic DMP Team Wins Gold at Adobe 1st Ever AAM Insider Contest