Marketing Technology News: Device Magic Introduces Customizable Microsoft Excel Report Formats
The new insights report allows users to filter the data based on social platform or date range, and then by impressions, engagements, or clicks. Users can hover over any date on the graph to view specific details pertaining to that day.
Through the Marketing 360 Social app, social media managers and business owners are able to schedule and post on their social media accounts directly through the platform, streamlining their social media management strategy and saving time. SMBs using the Social app enjoy:
- The ability to schedule posts in advance that will automatically post on the date and time specified. Schedule a week’s worth of posts or a year’s worth of posts in advance.
- In app design tools to help create eye-catching, engaging posts
- Tracking and intelligence reports to see what social media channels and what types of content are driving the best results.
- Assign user roles for post approval
- The ability to add on a dedicated Social Media Manager to design and manage posts for you
- Integration into other Marketing 360 platform apps
- And now – social insights to help make data-based decisions on social strategy
“The Marketing 360 social app is a game changer for busy SMBs and social media managers that need a better and more efficient way to manage their social presence,” said Marketing 360 CMO, Jerry Kelly. “And now, with the addition of the social insights report, users can make data driven decisions to fine tune their strategy for each social platform.”
Marketing Technology News: B2B Advertising on CTV Platforms is 2021’s Gold Rush