Pacific Software Publishing Inc. (PSPINC) launches DENREI, a new social platform for iOS. With DENREI, users can connect with like-minded users and create unique and exclusive online communities. Members can expand their personal and professional online networks by exclusively broadcasting to their community or directly connecting to their followers.
“DENREI is the securest and most private way to broadcast messages,” said Ken Uchikura, CEO at PSPINC. With the power of email, DENREI ensures security and privacy that other platforms may not offer.
Marketing Technology News: Databricks Appoints Trâm Phi as Senior Vice President and General Counsel
With DENREI, users can:
- Send broadcasts to their followers.
- Receive exclusive content from members they follow.
- Find members that share their interests under the Community tab.
- Review, reply, star, and delete messages within their inbox.
- Attach photos and documents to provide additional forms of media in their broadcasts to their followers.
- Review and analyze new followers.
- Disable replies if desired to use DENREI as a news distributing platform.
Unlike traditional email, DENREI guarantees that all members will receive their messages rather than having them end up in their spam folder. As an exclusive platform, members can only send and receive messages from other DENREI members, ensuring their privacy.
The app is currently available for free for iOS users in the app store.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Jonathan Kay, CEO of Apptopia