Company recognized for demonstrating exceptional support for their employees and communities during an unprecedented year of uncertainty
Social Solutions Global, the leading cloud software provider for nonprofit and public sector social service organizations, today announced it has won a 2021 TrustRadius Tech Cares Award. The company was recognized for its exceptional support and care for its employees, customers, communities and the environment.
Marketing Technology News: Spirit of Wipro Run Brings Together Participants From Over 35 Countries
“Our core values as an organization are being impact-obsessed, delivering client-inspired innovation, ensuring everybody belongs and winning as one”
“Our core values as an organization are being impact-obsessed, delivering client-inspired innovation, ensuring everybody belongs and winning as one,” said Erin Mulligan Nelson, CEO of Social Solutions. “Being recognized with a Tech Cares Award for the second consecutive year reinforces our steadfast commitment to live these values through activities and programs that support our employees, clients and communities. We are proud to be acknowledged alongside other technology companies that are innovating and banding together to make a difference during this unprecedented time.”
The second annual Tech Cares Award celebrates B2B technology companies that have gone above and beyond to provide strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in 2020 and 2021. Everyone was welcome to nominate an organization for this award, including those who work for or with the company. All nominations were thoroughly vetted by the TrustRadius research team.
“We’re excited to announce our second annual Tech Cares Award winners,” said TrustRadius CEO Vinay Bhagat. “The past two years have tested the tech community. We’ve been inspired by watching leaders in the B2B technology industry pursue meaningful progress in social, environmental, and cultural spaces. Not only do we feel that these companies are deserving of recognition—we also consider them a great example as we build a stronger future together.”
Marketing Technology News: Okta Named to Inaugural StateRAMP Authorized Vendor List
Social Solutions is committed to accelerating impact in the social good space and empowering communities to drive last social change. The company instituted several initiatives as part of its core values before and during the pandemic that reinforce the passion the company has for its employees, customers and community, including:
- Charitable Donations and Fundraising. Social Solutions was the first organizations to contribute to the Austin Disaster Relief Fund in response to the immediate needs families and communities across Central Texas faced as a result of the devastating winter storms in 2021, they inspired others to follow suit.
- Employee Resource Group (ERG). ERG members serve as liaisons between Social Solutions employees and leadership to ensure all voices are heard and supported throughout the organization. The ERG also facilitates ongoing education and discussion sessions around various Diversity, Equity and Inclusion topics.
- TreeFolks Partnership. Social Solutions partnered with TreeFolks to plant a tree in honor of every employee and client, reinforcing the company’s commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Volunteer Impact Program. Each employee is given 32 hours a year to spend volunteering with an organization that supports a cause they care most about.
- Wise and Well Program. This program connects employees to resources through various benefits partners, offers educational resources, and gives employees the opportunity to engage in fun wellness challenges.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Gavin Laugenie, Global Head of Content at dotdigital