Social media channels move over for the new and improved kid on the block, WannaFollow.com.
The platform allows social networking users to efficiently follow anyone and be followed with a new twist…earning rewards in crypto tokens for participation in and engagement on the WannaFollow platform and its ecosystem.
Marketing Technology News: Atos and VMware Join Forces to Help Organizations and Industries Derive Value from Data More Easily
WannaFollow.com began in 2016, when in dealing with the task of updating the same singular event across a dozen social media platforms, founder Roger Safont thought to himself: “There has got to be an easier way to do this!” WannaFollow allows users to reach all of their followers with one message blast rather than having to post on multiple social media sites.
Further research into the social media space revealed that while communication has been made far more accessible, today’s numerous social media platforms also render online communication a fragmented and complicated process. People are frustrated.
- How to stay updated on all favorites’ social media posts on dozens of social media channels?
- How to create a social media site?
- How to market and monetize a brand correctly and efficiently?
- How to entice people to follow many different social media accounts?
- How? Simple. WannaFollow!
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Michael Kraut, VP of OEM for Automotive at Experian