The healthy fast casual concept is catering to the diverse dietary preferences of its guests
Just Salad, the NYC-based fast casual concept that cultivates healthier lifestyles by serving real food at an affordable price, is exclusively partnering with Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food-ordering and delivery marketplace, to launch a new virtual restaurant, Health Tribes™. The digital-only concept features a variety of diet-specific recipes that will be available exclusively on Grubhub and orderjustsalad.com beginning Thursday, October 10th.
Supporting Just Salad’s “Healthy for Everyone” mission, Health Tribes customers can find nutritionist-verified recipes based on their individual dietary preferences. Just Salad developed the Health Tribes virtual restaurant to provide curated recipes for those following Keto, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Paleo diets.
Marketing Technology News: Dreamforce Update: Salesforce Blockchain Helping Automobili Lamborghini Restore Trust in Heritage Cars
“Just Salad has always been dedicated to making healthy food accessible to everyone, and the Health Tribes brand is a continuation of that mission,” said Stephen Swartz, VP of Marketing at Just Salad. “As the dietary needs and preferences of our guests evolve, we’re taking this step with Grubhub to evolve right alongside them.”
“Whether it’s picking up on the go or ordering lunch to the office, Just Salad has recognized the changing tastes of consumers, and we’re excited to partner with them on this new concept. We want to empower our diners to find what they want – and need – for their own lifestyle, and the new Health Tribes menu is making that possible,” said Raleigh McClayton, VP & GM, Business Development/Enterprise at Grubhub. “By leveraging our data and insights across the platform, we were able to work with Just Salad to help strategically inform new concepts and menus, and we see this as the first phase of innovation around their virtual restaurant concepts.”
Marketing Technology News: Nintex Drawloop DocGen and Adobe Sign Power Digital Document Workflows
In addition to existing favorites like The California (Keto, Gluten-Free, and Paleo) and Tokyo Supergreens with Tofu (Vegan), Health Tribes features exciting new salad and warm bowl recipes developed by Just Salad’s R&D team, including:
- Feisty Fiesta Bowl (Vegan): Cauliflower + Broccoli Rice, Red Cabbage, Corn, Grape Tomatoes, Pickled Red Onions, Tortilla Chips, Cilantro
- Beyond Tex Mex (Vegan): Supergreens Blend, Beyond Beef® Meatballs, Black Beans, Corn, Pickled Red Onions
- Mushroom Harvest Bowl (Vegan): Black Rice + Bulgur Wheat, Supergreens Blend, Organic Sesame Tofu, Roasted Balsamic Mushrooms, Broccoli, Carrots
- Warm Shawarma Bowl (Keto): Cauliflower + Broccoli Rice, Baby Spinach, Warm Chicken Shawarma, Pickled Red Onions, Grape Tomatoes, Cilantro (Net Carbs: 17g)
- Spicy Buffalo Bowl (Keto): Cauliflower + Broccoli Rice, Kale, Grilled Chicken, Sharp White Cheddar, Celery, Carrots (Net Carbs: 15g)
- Pesto Parm (Keto): Kale + Spinach, Red Cabbage, Grilled Chicken, Shaved Parmesan, Grape Tomatoes (Net Carbs: 12g)
- Protein Power (Paleo): Romaine + Arugula, Grilled Chicken, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Hard-Boiled Egg, Avocado, Grape Tomatoes
- Mediterranean Bowl (Paleo): Cauliflower + Broccoli Rice, Arugula, Warm Chicken Shawarma, Carrots, Cucumbers
- Cauli-Crunch Bowl (Paleo): Cauliflower + Broccoli Rice, Arugula, Grilled Chicken, Pumpkin Seeds, Grape Tomatoes, Carrots
Just Salad has been committed to making healthy food accessible since its founding in 2006. The company offers 10 items under $10 and over 6,500 possible build-your-own meal combinations, making healthy eating possible for any budget or lifestyle.
Marketing Technology News: True Influence® Launches Intent Data Feed for B2B Marketing and Sales