KWT Global Offers Pro-Bono Crisis Communications Support To Nonprofit Organizations Addressing COVID-19
KWT Global, an MDC Partners Inc. agency, announced that with confirmed cases of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on the rise, it is making its Special Situations/Crisis Communications team available to nonprofits in need of communications support on a pro bono basis. KWT Global will provide communications advice, guidance and content support on a first come, first served basis to help these organizations effectively communicate key health and safety messaging to critical stakeholders.
Marketing Technology News: Kount Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies
Effective immediately, KWT Global’s team of crisis specialists are available to help a nonprofit:
- Determine what and when to communicate to key audiences
- Share information about changing policies and procedures on events, meetings, travel and business continuity operations and best practices
- Ensure consistency of information shared, both in content and tone, in a rapidly-changing situation
- Build confidence among key audiences that the situation is being managed effectively
- Prepare for media inquiries about impact on business operations and potential risk factors within the organization
- Maintain personal privacy while supporting organizational and employee health
Marketing Technology News: DisruptOps Raises $9 Million Series A to Scale Cloud Security Operations
“We understand the challenges that many organizations, especially nonprofits, are facing in the wake of COVID-19,” said Aaron Kwittken, CEO, KWT Global. “Many of these organizations have limited resources and in-house capabilities to manage an unprecedented situation like COVID-19. As a purpose-driven agency, we feel compelled to offer our support to a nonprofit in need of communications services, from messaging guidance to determining the best ways to convey difficult decisions such as delays, closures or cancellations.”
KWT Global is a purpose-driven agency that offers retained clients “purpose dollars” allocated towards a client’s cause-related endeavor. To date, KWT Global has provided more than $500,000 in time and resources toward more than 100 charities, nonprofits and sustainable causes. Each member of KWT Global’s staff is also “voluntold” to take two Purpose Days off every year to donate their time to a cause of their choosing.
Marketing Technology News: IAB Names David Cohen President