Viva Entertainment Group Launches a Marketing Campaign in Times Square, the Center or New York City, and Provides Update to Shareholders
Viva Entertainment Group, Inc, a developer of OTT systems through which television services are delivered using the Internet, is pleased to provide a detailed update on corporate highlights and discuss future strategic initiatives.
Effective September 1, 2019 to January 5, 2020, the company will commence its marketing and social media campaign launching Vivalivetv/BLU Smartphones Commercial which can be seen on the digital Billboard located at 1500 Broadway Times Square, New York City, New York. The billboard impressions generated will be seen by approximately over one million pedestrians per day. Moreover, the Times Square New Year’s Eve celebration will increase logarithmically expose Viva to millions of people.
Marketing Technology News: Delivering a Single View of Customer Data Via G-Cloud – Altcom’s Atonal Customer Data Platform
Johnny Falcones, VIVA’s Chairman and CEO, provides corporate and business goals as follows:
“This exciting new phase for Viva will organize and bear fruit for the years to come. Our team established direct relationships with major content providers, such as CBS Revolt, Discovery, NBC Networks and more. I am very confident that Viva will reach a significant number of milestones, ultimately increasing the value of shares for our shareholders, investors, key vendors and our partners.”
Marketing Technology News: Three Quarters of IT Teams Don’t Understand Marketing Buzzwords
In the coming days, the company will file an 8K with details to update shareholders and new partners with details about our initiatives and deliverables.
The management of Viva Entertainment Group is dedicated to:
- Launching new website/portal with new packages available to all customers.
- Releasing a new Android App available through Google Play. Additionally, the new app will be available to Amazon, Roku, Apple TV and Apple Store.
- The creation of a new Vivalivetv app available to LG Televisions starting next week.
- Informing shareholders and the public on the status of the BLU smartphone deal.
- Update on our partners BLU, WeAid and Yello joining us on the Montessori Model United Nations program and mission.
- Our deal with TRILOGY DOMINICANA, S.A. They are the third largest Telecom in Dominican Republic. They are a wireless service provider operating as Viva Telecom. They are looking to add Vivalivetv services to all their customers, approximately a million people. Trilogy also owns TELEMICRO, a widely watched channel in Dominican Republic soon to be available in our new packages.
- To providing 3 million inmates in the federal jails with subscription service available on tablets.