LiveU Matrix Is a Single View, Easy-To-Use next Generation IP Cloud Video Management Platform for Affiliate Networks, Media Groups, Local Loops and LNS
LiveU Matrix is the next generation platform for live video contribution and distribution over IP, enabling broadcasters to view, manage and distribute live content quickly and efficiently. The dynamic cloud platform makes it simple to curate content through one interface. Users can easily search, filter, preview, and distribute live feeds to one station, multiple stations, or thousands of endpoints within their entire affiliate network. The flexible interface can also be customized based on the user’s role. LiveU Matrix gives full visibility into all feeds available and puts the broadcaster in the driver’s seat to manage and send content anywhere, without interruption or another piece of hardware.
“LiveU is reinventing the way live content is managed and distributed. LiveU Matrix dramatically increases productivity, expands live coverage, and reduces operational costs. Designed by broadcasters for broadcasters, it is an essential tool that works for the newsroom,” said Mike Savello, VP Sales, LiveU.
Key features include:
- Previews of all available feeds – sneak peek before going to prime time
- Leverage customizable metadata to search and filter feeds
- Immediately distribute a live video without interrupting the current transmission
- Instant multimedia notifications delivered through the platform
- Real-time collaboration between the news desk, engineers, and producers using the built-in chatroom
- LiveU is reinventing live IP video transmission, distribution and online streaming solutions at the NAB Show
- in Las Vegas, April 9-12 2018. Find us in Central Hall, LiveU Main Booth #C2617; South Hall Upper, The
- Facebook Live Pavilion; and the Outdoor Exhibition Area, Cobham Tent, #OE14008.
LiveU will be prominently featured in several conference sessions at NAB:
- Reinventing Content Management & Distribution to Work for the Newsroom – A Conversation with CBS.
- News Director of Operations, Mel Olinsky and LiveU COO, Avi Cohen – 4:15 p.m. on Monday, April 9 at
- the Destination Next theater in the South Upper Hall.
- Mobile Live Streaming: How’d they do that? presented by LiveU Product Manager, Chris Perry – 11 a.m. on
- Wednesday, April 11 in the Post|Production Campus stage.
- Best Practices For Live Streaming Across Facebook, Periscope, and YouTube – LiveU VP of Engineering, Dan
- Pisarski is among the panelists – 3:30 pm. on Wednesday, April 11 at the Westgate Pavilion 2.