Join Video Content Producers and Digital Marketing Heads at Video Marketing Strategies World 2018 in Singapore this November
Join Digital Communications Heads, Content Creation Producers and Video Makers at Video Marketing Strategies World 2018, a 2-day conference organized by Asher Russell Pte Ltd, on 19 –20 November 2018 at One Farrer Hotel & Spa Singapore.
Featuring 24 speakers and panellists over two full days of a value packed agenda, the conference will present the latest key insights on video trends and media landscape, social video and online video campaigns in Asia, and keys to successful executions of video stories. Get the latest insights on video content, video distribution, advertising and marketing, and key insights on using YouTube, Facebook and live streaming. Listen to many real case studies of successful video campaigns, video storytelling and production processes.
Industry experts will present many case studies on video content production, video distribution and production process and video metrics from their own companies’ experiences and expound on their roadmaps and strategies:
- VARUN SHARMA, Director, Brand-Go-To-Market, APAC, GOOGLE.
- JAY TRUDGEN, Head of Video, APAC & China, TWITTER.
- CHRIS REED, Founder & CEO, BLACK MARKETING.
- RIKU VASSINEN, Head of Digital, J WALTER THOMSON WORLDWIDE.
- ANGALI SHARMA, Managing Director, NARRATIVE THE BUSINESS OF STORIES.
- LAUREN STEPHENSON, Marketing Director, NUGIT.
- MEGAN YULGA, Senior Marketing Manager – Campaigns, CIRCLES.LIFE.
- ANTOINE BOUCHACOURT, Vice President – Asia, SHOOTSTA.
- VICTORIA SIM, Creative Lead & Filmmaker, VSSTORY, VISION STRATEGY STORYTELLING.
- NEAL MOORE, Head of Content & Business Development, BEACH HOUSE PICTURES.
- MATT SUTTON, CEO, ENTREPRENEUR.
- DEREK TAN, Co-Founder, VIDDSEE.
- PRASHANT SAXENA, Head of Insight & Innovation, SEA, ISENTIA.
- DIVYA ACHARYA, Director, Product, Asia, XAXIS.
- DAMIEN CRITTENDEN, Vice President – Client Strategy, XAXIS.
- HO CHANG JUN, MD, GRAM.
- PHIL TOWNEND, COO, UNRULY & IAB.
- VIJAY KUNDURI, MD – APAC, UNRULY.
- VINCENT MARTIN, COO, IVIDEOSMART.
- MELVIN CHEN, Head of Video, Branded Content, TECH-IN-ASIA.
- FERA ROSIHAN-ROBINSON, Head of Content and Production, MOTION CONTENT GROUP.
- KELVIN LEE, Global Director, Social Media, THOMSON REUTERS.
- DAVID ANIL SHARMA, Director, VIDEO HOUZE.
- GAVIN BUXTON, Managing Director, Asia, SPOTX.TV
Key Insights on these hot topics:
- Video marketing trends and campaigns globally.
- State of online videos, social videos, connected TV, premium content & cross platforms, video consumption in Asia and globally.
- The future of streaming video and life video as sustainable strategies.
- Video formats and upcoming trends in the marketing space.
- AI enabled and VR 360 immersive video campaigns. Machine learning impact & use to monetise created inventory.
- Video storytelling – give people reasons to buy your products and services.
- Data storytelling video strategies.
- User generated content and video production and its impact on brands.
- Use video to create a movement for your brand – the best kept secrets!
- Audience engagement and audience development strategies & key considerations.
- Ephemeral content and how to deeply engage your audience.
- Social video marketing anatomy – from awareness to direct response.
- Targeting millennial successfully.
- Branded content and native advertising video production, key insights.
- Video content that disrupts Hollywood!
- Aligning streaming video with conversations happening in the world now – Twitter moments.
- Video metrics – which will matter most in today’s context?
- Video strategic partnerships with technology providers, publishers, TV networks and content distributors.
- Increase your video visibility across platforms.
- Convert viewers into paying customers.
- Mobile streaming & live streaming – how to do it right!
- Hacks & tips to grow your video stories.
- Working with Influencers to grow your brand.
- Video production & workflows – key handles to succeed with executions.
- Tips for live video process and production.
- Other strategies – webinars, live streaming, mobile streaming and social media videos.
Recommended Read: GateHouse Media Renews Local TV Ratings Agreement With Nielsen