VidOps teams can connect with audiences when and where they want to view content — with the sophistication of the world’s most advanced media companies
Zype, the leader in video content management and distribution infrastructure, today launched new capabilities that streamline and simplify the delivery, management and monetization of on-demand and live video. New capabilities help customers reach wider audiences, automate and connect workflows, and speed the go-to-market of video content across all online and social media channels.
“Product managers and engineering leaders are being asked to build innovative, video-centric products and services to engage customers and audiences. Enterprises can now engage with an integrated set of tools to turn complex video workflows into a competitive advantage,” said Ed Laczynski, CEO and co-founder at Zype. “Our goal is to provide the best video content management and distribution infrastructure that provides a single-pane-of-glass for VidOps teams.”
Zype is used by its fast-growing customer base to connect and streamline all aspects of video management and distribution from a single platform. Customers can leverage cloud technologies and sophisticated video infrastructure to better connect with audiences, deliver content across all channels and platforms, and manage business functions — all from a unified, open system where Zype’s cloud powered software and infrastructure does the heavy lifting behind the scenes.
New capabilities in the Zype Fall Release help customers:
Reach Wider Audiences: Zype helps VidOps teams reach more viewers.
- Zype Social and OTT Multicasting, through easy-to-use software and infrastructure that simultaneously broadcasts live events to websites, connected TV, mobile apps and leading social platforms, like Facebook Live, YouTube Live and Periscope.
- Zype’s App Distribution Marketplace empowers VidOps teams to grow their distribution footprint and engage audiences on more screens and devices. Zype’s latest integration with the XUMO curated video platform, allows customers to easily create channels on popular Smart TV devices, including LG, VIZIO, Panasonic, Samsung, Philips, and more.
- Simplify Complex Workflows: Zype now automates the most complex workflows facing VidOps teams.
- Zype Live Events APIs help tackle the complex live streaming lifecycle via API. It simultaneously provides granular access to live event creation, scheduling, broadcasting, as well as simplifying encoding, packaging, delivery and archiving of live broadcasts.
- Zype’s Marketplace Connect service unifies in-app payment processing, viewer authentication and entitlement management. It makes it easy for VidOps teams to generate more revenue by selling subscriptions through marketplaces like iTunes and Google Play Store while providing intuitive and seamless universal authentication experiences for their audiences. With Zype, VidOps teams also retain ownership of the audience relationship.
- Speed Go-to-Market: Zype helps VidOps teams accelerate go-to-market for video distribution strategies.
- pe instant social-sharing-ready video pages help video publishers distribute and sell content without needing web hosting or complex integrations. With optimized social-sharing integrations with Reddit, Facebook and Twitter, Zype helps amplify viewer discovery and virality of video content. Audiences are provided with a beautiful playback experience across all browsers and devices, including mobile, tablets and desktop.
Recommended Read: Dreamforce Interview with Raju Vegesna, Chief Evangelist, Zoho
Today, with its new capabilities, Zype offers the most connected set of video operations and business tools available in a single platform. As organizations look to unify video teams, processes and data, Zype continues to address the changing needs and requirements of growing VidOps teams — and to simply the workflows high-performing video organizations need to delight customers and prosper. Zype’s goal is to empower teams to quickly and successfully build and launch high-quality direct-to-consumer services on the web, social media, mobile and OTT/connected TV, all while keeping control of their revenue and audience relationships.