Cogwheel Marketing launches Cogwheel Analytics, a hotel digital marketing reporting and business intelligence tool. Designed for the above-property users, it provides both roll-up reports plus individual hotel data for owners and management companies.
Cogwheel Analytics aggregates data from multiple sources in digital marketing areas to give a 360-degree view of a total online presence.
“Our platform should save time for market leaders to help analyze their hotel portfolios while also sharing valuable insights with their owners and operators,” says CEO and Digital Matriarch, Stephanie Smith.
Data Points include:
- Brand.com / Website metrics including channel mix. visits & revenue, source traffic Data and top referring domains
- Paid Media metrics including Expedia TravelAds, metasearch, google search engine marketing and display
- Reviews metrics including volume of reviews and responses per channel, sentiment analysis and comments
- Social Media metrics including both organic and paid performance, engagement and overview of all content posted
- OTA metrics from Expedia and Booking.com – Coming Soon!
Marketing Technology News: Next-Gen Data Company Caden Appoints Head of Data and Analytics as it Gears up for Launch
Cogwheel Analytics aggregates booked data from various sources to compile website performance highlights, paid media and advertising campaigns, reviews analysis, social media, and online travel agency data points.
Business Intelligence Platform highlights include:
- Both Rollup and Hotel Level Reports
- Exports reports into PDF or CSV
- Automate Monthly Reports
- Easy to identify trends and navigate between hotels and various time frames
“This product has been in production for a long time as the data points are so disjointed. That is why there isn’t anything similar to it for our industry,” says CEO and Digital Matriarch, Stephanie Smith.
Currently, the platform can support franchisees of most major hotel brands as well as independent hotels.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With Konrad Feldman, CEO at Quantcast