Hum, the only Customer Data Platform (CDP) for nonprofit growth, launches AI-powered, outcome-driven solutions that make digital growth techniques accessible to associations and societies.
Member organizations have long struggled to develop digital strategies to engage and grow their membership. The pandemic magnified this issue. According to a 2021 report:
- Adapting to pandemic pressures, 78% of associations created new products and services
- Yet 47% of associations report declines in membership
- 50% of associations say “lack of engagement” is the primary reason for member churn
Over 75% of associations will undergo digital transformation by 2023. To make ‘going digital’ easier than ever before, Hum is launching three outcome-driven solutions to help nonprofit member organizations find quick, impactful wins.
Marketing Technology News: Ada Places No. 19 on the Globe and Mail’s Third-Annual Ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies
Powered by artificial intelligence (AI), Hum solutions marry data insight with human expertise. Solutions are all-inclusive of digital strategy, CDP technology and digital marketing services to make fast progress towards top association and society growth goals:
- Growing Audience & Membership – Hum’s solution analyzes audience data to understand the behaviors of engaged members. This intelligence is used to convert new, like-minded audiences into members.
- Amplifying Programs & Events – Hum’s solution leverages program, product and event intelligence to uncover what makes those offers most compelling. These insights are used to sell out programs via modern digital marketing techniques.
- Boosting Engagement & Retention – Hum’s solution uses a proprietary algorithm to understand how to delight members across all stages of their customer journey. This process yields targeted communication, better programs and an engaged membership.
To get started, associations and societies should request their free data strategy workshop. Hum’s marketing strategists use the lens of a specific goal or use case to analyze technology systems, data structures, and growth opportunities. Participants leave with a go-forward plan around their top growth priorities. They can execute this plan with their team, or let Hum’s technology and digital experts handle it.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Paul Ross, VP of Marketing at Affinity