By integrating with SAP® Emarsys Customer Engagement and SAP Customer Data Platform, the Jebbit platform delivers personalized, interactive experiences that drive higher engagement
Jebbit announced that its Jebbit Declared Data Platform is now available on SAP® Store, the online marketplace for SAP and partner offerings. Jebbit’s platform integrates with SAP® Emarsys® Customer Engagement and SAP Customer Data Platform and delivers engaging and interactive experiences that collect first-party, declared data or zero-party data (ZPD) customer data that yields personalization through safe and transparent privacy practices.
This partnership platform addresses the urgent demand of brands needing to know their consumers and transform their digital experiences. With its availability on SAP Store, businesses that use SAP solutions can now use the Jebbit Declared Data Platform to create beautiful product match quizzes and many other forms of interactive engagement that improve lead capture, conversion, and help personalize every step of the customer journey, increasing sales and lifetime value. These quizzes can be deployed anywhere digitally, and offline via QR codes.
“Marketers using SAP solutions can now leverage the Jebbit Declared Data Platform to personalize all stages of the customer journey from engagement, education, and conversion and consistently beat benchmarks for onsite conversion rates and overall engagement rates,” said Tom Coburn, co-founder and CEO of Jebbit. “Now, more than ever, consumers are pushing for greater transparency and control over their data and demanding value is delivered in return.”
Marketing Technology News: Aims Community College to Deploy YuJa Enterprise Video Platform to Store, Manage and Deliver…
“Marketers using SAP solutions can now leverage the Jebbit Declared Data Platform to personalize all stages of the customer journey from engagement, education, and conversion and consistently beat benchmarks for onsite conversion rates and overall engagement rates”
Users can leverage the Jebbit Declared Data Platform to:
- Improve business metrics by
- Collecting 5X–10X more customer data than traditional surveys,
- Capturing 30%-50% more qualified leads with CPLs as low as $0.90,
- Driving 10%-30% more conversions and increasing AOV by 30%-50%;
- Lifting Customer LTV by 38%
- Create experiences and quizzes that drive 80%+ completion rates and collect first-party, data at scale. Users can then analyze the data in real time to achieve optimal performance and activate data using Jebbit’s API integration into SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement.
- Create experiences and quizzes such as product finders, personality quizzes, interactive lookbooks, and more without needing to touch a line of code. This provides marketers the speed and control needed to lessen reliance on additional resources, getting content live in days versus weeks or months.
- Distribute Jebbit quizzes and experiences on any channel, including email, on-site, social, in-app, SMS, paid media, SEO, and even OOH using QR codes – enabling them to meet consumers wherever their attention is.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Sara Spivey, CMO at Braze
SAP Store, found at store.sap.com, delivers a simplified and connected digital customer experience for finding, trying, buying and renewing more than 1,800 solutions from SAP and its partners. There, customers can find the SAP solutions and SAP-validated solutions they need to grow their business. And for each purchase made through SAP Store, SAP will plant a tree.
Jebbit is a partner in the SAP PartnerEdge® program. As such, it is empowered to build, market and sell software applications on top of market-leading technology platforms from SAP. The SAP PartnerEdge program provides the enablement tools, benefits and support to facilitate building high-quality, disruptive applications focused on specific business needs – quickly and cost-effectively. The program provides access to all relevant SAP technologies in one simple framework under a single, global contract.