Reltio, an award-winning provider of the first multi-domain master data management (MDM) software as a service (SaaS) platform, today published an interview featuring Forrester Vice President and Principal Analyst, Noel Yuhanna. In the interview following a recent webinar in which Yuhanna was a guest speaker, he describes enterprise data fabric and how it supports customer intelligence, and analytical and operational use cases. Technology professionals responsible for enterprise data management, MarTech solutions, digital marketing, interactive, marketing operations and analytics, ecommerce, brand management, and related roles will benefit from reading this “Ask the Expert” interview.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Neil Sweeney, Founder and CEO at Killi
“2021 Customer Experience Requirements: CDP vs MDM”
- Noel Yuhanna, Vice President, Principal Analyst at Forrester, is a recognized expert in customer data management and master data management.
- In “Ask the Expert: Enterprise Data Fabric,” Yuhanna answers 5 questions that every enterprise needs to ask when evaluating customer data management strategies and solutions.
- Download Reltio “Ask the Expert: Enterprise Data Fabric.”
Marketing Technology News: PointsVille Releases Augmented Reality Enhanced Consumer Rewards Application and Promotion Platform…
Following the webinar, “2021 Customer Experience Requirements: CDP vs MDM,” Yuhanna spoke with Reltio’s “Ask the Expert” editor, Chas Kielt, to answer 5 questions about Enterprise Data Fabric:
- What is an enterprise data fabric, and who designs and deploys it?
- What are the key benefits of enterprise data fabric?
- What customer data use cases does enterprise data fabric support?
- How can Customer 360 data create new business opportunities and revenue models?
- What should organizations consider when choosing among cloud, hybrid, or on-premises customer data management solutions?
Other research from Forrester on this topic, The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric, Q2 2020, authored by Yuhanna, states: “The key objective of data fabric is to accelerate business use cases such as customer 360, customer intelligence, risk analytics, and IoT analytics. To support this, an end-to-end data management capability that includes ingestion, transformation, preparation, discovery, data catalog, integration, governance, and security is essential. Look for vendors that offer use cases relevant to your business, focus on automating data management functions, enable extensibility through APIs, and help support multiple personas to leverage data fabric.”
Reltio Connected Data Platform for Smarter Omnichannel Marketing
Providing an omnichannel experience customers expect requires a responsive master data management platform that provides trusted, unified data and delivers it to downstream information systems in real-time.
Reltio Connected Data Platform is the only cloud-native data management platform that supports billions of customer profiles, enriched with attributes, relationships, transactions, and interactions from thousands of data sources. Reltio powers enterprise-class, mission-critical applications 24/7 without disruption and supports thousands of internal and external users simultaneously.
Marketing Technology News: Streamlytics — The Data Partner That Works with Consumers