New Features Include Vendor Risk Management, Incident and Breach Management, Intelligent Visuals for Data Mapping, Consent Analytics, Targeted Data Discovery and Automated Data Subject Requests
Today at PrivacyTech, the leading event for privacy technology, OneTrust announced new updates to its privacy management and marketing compliance software: OneTrust 4.0. In the largest update to the platform of the year, OneTrust 4.0 will bring new features and improvements across the comprehensive suite of OneTrust products and introduce two new modules to help manage incident and breach notifications and vendor risk. Other updates include automated lineage visuals for data mapping, consent optimisation analytics, automated data subject request and a new myOneTrust customer portal.
Intelligent Automation and Simplified Workflows Integrated into to the World’s Leading Dedicated Privacy Management Software Platform
More companies use OneTrust than any other dedicated privacy management technology to comply with the GDPR and other global privacy laws. OneTrust 4.0 delivers substantial functionality, user experience and ease of use updates for customers, including:
Also Read: Linius Launches Commercial SaaS Platform
- Assessment Automation: New integration points automatically link assessments to relevant data mapping assets, vendors or processing activities. To streamline the PIAs and DPIA process, teams can also work together more effectively via OneTrust with new collaboration features available in OneTrust 4.0.
- Data Mapping: Extended linking capabilities and intelligent lineage visuals between inventories provide a more flexible solution to connect assets, vendors, processing activities and data elements. Customers can also utilise custom PDF configurations and generate customisable Article 30 reports.
- Incident and Breach: Powered by the new DataBreachpedia by OneTrust, the new incident module simplifies the process of capturing the appropriate details about an incident, integrating the knowledge from data inventories and mapping out the obligations an organisation has based on regulatory and local jurisdictional requirements for breach notification based on the scope of the incident.
- Vendor Risk Management: The new solution enables customers to streamline vendor risk and contract lifecycle workflows for GDPR and other global privacy law compliance.
Also Read: Brandwatch & Crimson Hexagon Merge
- myOneTrust: New customer-facing portal provides a central repository for all relevant product and legal resources, guidelines and templates.
- Targeted Data Discovery Tool: A new solution for automatically pre-populating data maps and fulfilling data subject access requests. In addition to OneTrust’s Targeted Data Discovery Solution, OneTrust also offers a comprehensive marketplace of third-party enterprise data discovery solutions.
- Unified Global Privacy Readiness Platform: A comprehensive, single readiness assessment that combines hundreds different privacy regulations and frameworks to show customer’s a comprehensive view of their privacy programme readiness across the world’s various privacy laws and regulations.
OneTrust 4.0 also delivers improved navigation, app performance improvement, maintenance alerts and in-app banner alerts so customers are better informed about the new updates.
New Processes and Integrations for Improved Subject Request Automation and Marketing Compliance
The GDPR and other global privacy laws give consumers more control over their data and consent preferences. OneTrust’s Marketing and Web Compliance Suite empowers organisations to deliver on these requirements in an easy, automated fashion and prioritises consumer trust with simplified marketing compliance platforms and subject request portals.
- Data Subject Requests: Better route incoming data subject requests with new web form conditions and rules to automatically direct requests to the correct managing organisation or approver and assign deadline based on jurisdiction and subject type. To process the requests, OneTrust 4.0 automates workflows with integrated systems, such as ServiceNow, Zendesk and Salesforce to auto-trigger events when a request or subtask is created and triggers actions to get data from the integrated system.
- OneConnector Custom Consent Integrations: The new OneConnector webhook gives customers the option to implement custom integrations into the OneTrust platform and new integrations with third-parties, such as Salesforce, to automate consent and data subject requests workflows.
- Universal Consent: New consent analytics and geo-based consent gives customers more visibility into their consent opt-in rates and provides a tailored platform to customers based on their location.
- Cookie Consent: Geolocations rules allow customers to set specific cookie consent policies based on the IP address of the website visitor. Cookie notifications can also be automatically translated into the visitor’s preferred browser language with a single line of code.
“OneTrust 4.0 is a major leap forward for our software and provides customers with the most advanced privacy management technology platform in the industry,” said Blake Brannon, VP Product, OneTrust. “With the industry’s largest research and development team dedicated to our product customer success, we are proud to continue to deliver to our customers the most comprehensive, research-based solutions in the market.”