Snowflake Launches Rise of the Data Cloud Podcast With Insights From Data Leaders
Award-winning technology journalist, Steve Hamm interviews masters of data covering data innovation and industry-disruption
Snowflake, the cloud data platform, announced the launch of Rise of the Data Cloud, a new podcast for data and business leaders that features insights from the cutting edge of data. The weekly podcast series kicks off, with the first episode available online and on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Simplecast.
Rise of the Data Cloud is dedicated to unveiling business practices and the technology that enable organizations to break down data barriers and federate data to drive business growth, fuel innovation and disrupt industries. Each 35-minute episode highlights the journey and best practices of a data leader discussing how they leverage the power of the cloud to get the most value out of their data. The first podcast episode is available now and features Snowflake CEO Frank Slootman discussing the technology powering the Data Cloud, which is the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform.
Marketing Technology News: Parks Associates: Disney+ and Apple TV+ Both See Success During First Six Months in the Market
The Data Cloud is an ecosystem where Snowflake customers, partners, data providers, and data service providers derive value from rapidly-growing data sets in a secure, governed, compliant, and seamless way. The technology that unites this ecosystem and enables the Data Cloud is Snowflake Cloud Data Platform. The Data Cloud will continue to grow as organizations move their siloed data from the infrastructure and application clouds, and from on-premise solutions.
Upcoming guests on the show include:
- Jon Hyman, Co-Founder & CTO, Braze
- Florian Douetteau, CEO, Dataiku
- Dan Wright, President & COO, DataRobot
- Andrew Fong, VP of Engineering, Dropbox
- Minna Karha, Head of Data, Finnair
- Yves Caseau, CIO, Michelin
- Michael O’Rourke, Sr Vice President, Artificial Intelligence and Global Information Services Technology, Nasdaq
- Warren Breakstone, Chief Product Officer, Data Management Solutions, S&P Global
- Tony Rojas, President, Slalom
- Francois Ajenstat, Chief Product Officer, Tableau
- Didier Le Tien, VP of Application Development, US Foods
- Don Browning, VP of Architecture, Warner Media
The podcast is hosted by award-winning author and journalist, Steve Hamm. Steve has been writing about the tech industry for more than 30 years, including journalism stints at BusinessWeek and the San Jose Mercury News. His book credits include Bangalore Tiger, The Race For Perfect, Making the World Work Better, Smart Machines, and soon to be released- The Rise of the Data Cloud.
Marketing Technology News: KERV Showcases Best Practices for Interactive Video Campaigns