Bold BI Adds New Embedded Features and Customization for BI Software
Bold BI makes it easier to customize and deploy dashboards for every user
“There has never been a more important time for users at all levels to have access to key company data to make informed business decisions,” said Daniel Jebaraj, CEO of Syncfusion. “With our new embedded SDK for Bold BI, customers no longer need to spend critical time learning how to build analytical software, allowing them to focus on their core business.”
Marketing Technology News: TransFunnel Consulting Named HubSpot Advanced Implementation Certified
According to a recent Gartner report, “the convergence of analytics and BI and DSML platform capabilities, together with the broader collision of data and analytics worlds, is unsettling. Products are changing at an accelerated rate, with most platforms receiving updates only days or weeks apart, as opposed to monthly or annually. This frequency is transforming platforms, just as requirements and capabilities are changing more rapidly and drastically than ever. Consequently, data and analytics leaders are struggling to understand what capabilities are available and how best to meet the needs of their changing user base, which increasingly includes both technical and nontechnical, expert and citizen, users.”*
Jebaraj continued, “Bold BI addresses these struggles by offering a solution that meets the needs of every team and every user.”
Bold BI Embedded is a powerful BI and analytics solution that allows you to quickly embed interactive dashboards into business applications, preventing you from having to build a BI solution on your own. It can easily be customized, giving you complete control, and supports integration with more than 85 data sources.
Additional new features from the release include:
New data source connectors:
- Google Ads
- Amazon RDS (including any of Amazon RDS’s database engines)
Marketing Technology News: SnapLogic Appoints George Mogannam as Chief Revenue Officer
New dashboard widgets:
- Text widget: provides rich-text editing functionalities.
- Spline area chart: improves area charts by connecting data points with smooth lines instead of straight ones.
- Period-over-period chart: compares data from different date ranges in a single chart.
- Pinboards: create personalized pinboards by pinning widgets from multiple dashboards. This greatly simplifies the tracking of important metrics from different dashboards.
- Multi-tabbed dashboard: organize related dashboards under separate tabs.
Marketing Technology News: Ingenico North America Reenforces Commitment to Customer Delivery