With the release of Flare Sentiment Analysis, Zendesk users can now utilize a sophisticated machine learning application that can scan messages for indicative keywords and phrases and let agents know if the sender seems in a positive, negative, or neutral mood.
Marketing Technology News: FedEx to Acquire ShopRunner to Expand E-Commerce Capabilities
The features and benefits of Flare Sentiment Analysis:
- Automatically analyze messages for the sender’s sentiment
- Gauge sentiment on each response to support tickets and watch mood improve as solutions are presented
- Categorizes the sentiment into positive, negative, neutral, and mixed
- Legacy communications can be analyzed – useful for training purposes
- Analyze not only single messages but whole dialogues as well
Marketing Technology News: Cisco To Acquire IMImobile
Flare Sentiment Analysis is available in a Basic and a Professional edition. Both versions enhance agents with proactive data and analysis of incoming messages to take Zendesk Customer Service workflows to the next level.
The Professional edition gives users the ability to filter messages in Explore by the sentiment or mood of the client and/or agent. This is a highly valuable feature for coaching and prioritizing attention to clients/consumers that may need it most.
Recommended: Daily MarTech Roundup