Kochava for Publishers Designed to Maximize Monetization for First-party Ad Measurement
Kochava, the leading real-time data solutions company for omni-channel attribution and measurement, announced the release of Kochava for Publishers. This new tool addresses a vital need for publishers to understand their true reach, ensure brand safety and data privacy, and to prove efficacy of ad spend to advertisers running campaigns on the publisher platform on their first-party audiences.
This new solution set, which is part of Kochava’s technological backbone, the Marketers Operating System, facilitates the success of marketers across both the supply and demand spectrum by seamlessly integrating identity with user consent across all platforms, customer data, and measurement. The addition of Kochava for Publishers hosts key new tools that enable publishers to maximize revenue generation by enabling advertisers to succeed in growth campaigns on their audience platform.
Marketing Technology News: DoubleVerify Announces $350 Million Investment
Using Kochava, publishers can:
- Facilitate measurement and attribution of advertiser campaigns on their audience platform in a privacy-first solution focused ensuring the ads served meet brand safety guidelines
- Redaction of data for privacy and proprietary purposes
- Syndication of campaign conversion outcomes to advertisers and their partners
- Streamline their support of Apple’s SKAdNetwork
- Enrich their first-party audience data, scale identity resolution across devices, and extend audience reach
- Deliver engagement and incremental lift insights for advanced marketing mediums, including out-of-home (OOH), linear and advanced TV, and more
Marketing Technology News: Criteo Joins Open Source Unified ID Initiative
Kochava for Publishers also provides Identity Solutions for publishers to license audience enrichment from the Kochava Collective and onboard premium third-party privacy-first data about their audience. Available data categories include demographics, points of interest visitation, device data, wireless carrier, precision geo, hashed email, household, and more. The combination of multiple categories allows publishers to build more holistic user profiles.
“As a major gaming publisher with a host of app titles, MobilityWare is adopting Kochava’s ad measurement to facilitate cross-promotion efforts on iOS 14 and beyond. This enables publishers to leverage IDFV or other first-party identifiers for deterministic measurement and attribution at the time AppTrackingTransparency (ATT) framework is enforced,” said Sudhir Vallamkondu, CTO at MobilityWare. “We look forward to expanding the breadth and depth of our reach working with Kochava and their publisher solutions.”
Marketing Technology News: Mediafly Acquires Presentify