Tune In Tomorrow – Global Citizen And The European Commission’s ‘Global Goal: Unite For Our Future’; Global Goal
International advocacy organisation Global Citizen and the European Commission are partnering on Global Goal: Unite for Our Future—The Concert, a globally televised and digitally streamed special that will air tomorrow. It will highlight the disproportionate impact COVID-19 has on marginalized communities – including people of colour, those living in extreme poverty and others facing discrimination.
Hosted by Dwayne Johnson, The Concert will feature performances from Chloe x Halle, Christine and the Queens, Coldplay, For Love Choir, J Balvin, Jennifer Hudson, J’Nai Bridges with Gustavo Dudamel, Los Angeles Philharmonic & YOLA (Youth Orchestra Los Angeles), Justin Bieber and Quavo, Lin-Manuel Miranda and select members of the Original Broadway Production of HAMILTON with Jimmy Fallon & The Roots, Miley Cyrus, Shakira, Usher and Yemi Alade. The Concert will also include appearances from Antoni Porowski, Billy Porter, Charlize Theron, Chris Rock, David Beckham, Derrick Johnson, Diane Kruger, Forest Whitaker, Hugh Jackman, Ken Jeong, Kerry Washington, Naomi Campbell, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Olivia Colman, Opal Tometi, Salma Hayek Pinault and more.
Marketing Technology News: Zeta Launches Enhanced Marketing Analytics and Insights Solution
Usher will be performing his new song ‘I CRY’ for the very first time during The Concert, and he will also be donating his proceeds from the record to LISC (Local Initiatives Support Corporation) in support of black-owned small businesses and community organizations. LISC is a core Global Goal: Unite for Our Future campaign partner.
Leading up to the global broadcast special, The Summit will feature panel discussions and interviews with experts and thought-leaders moderated by journalists Katie Couric, Mallika Kapur, Morgan Radford, Isha Sesay and Keir Simmons. Global leaders, and leading artists and advocates, including Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Miley Cyrus, Angelique Kidjo and Ken Jeong will join the conversation. Experts and thought-leaders including Brittany Packnett Cunningham, Melinda Gates, Dr. Vin Gupta, NAACP President Derrick Johnson, Executive Director of UN Women, Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Eddie Ndopu, Kate Upton and Justin Verlander will also participate in The Summit.
Marketing Technology News: Facebook Selected Rise.ai to Implement Its New Gift Card Initiative
Viewers can tune in to ‘Global Goal: Unite for Our Future – The Concert’ on:
- Europe— Canal+ Group: CSTAR in France, Playz RTVE and RTVE in Spain, ARD: ONE and Das Erste in Germany, Proximus in Belgium, Paramount in Sweden, Denmark and Finland
- Africa— SABC: SABC3 in South Africa, and across Africa on Canal+ Afrique, MultiChoice Group: 1 Magic
- Asia— Star India: Star Movies, Star World, and Disney+Hotstar channels in India, Fuji TV: FOD, Fuji TV Next, Fuji TV, BS Fuji, and TBS: Channel 2, TBS FREE, TBS TVer, Paravi, in Japan, and Mediacorp: Channel 5, meWATCH in Singapore
- MENA— Comedy Central and Paramount
- Australia— Channel Nine and 9now/ Channel 10
- Latin America— Fundación Azteca: Azteca Uno in Mexico, Grupo Globo: Multishow, Globoplay and Música Multishow in Brazil, Chilevision in Chile, Telefe in Argentina, Comedy Central, Sony Channel, TNT, and VH1 across Latin America
- The United States— iHeartMedia, MSNBC, NBC, SiriusXM’s Volume Channel
- Canada— Bell Media: CTV, MTV and Crave, CBC: & CBC Gem, Citytv, and Global TV
- Worldwide— Bloomberg Television Global Outlets, Canal+ International, MTV International
- Check listings for local start times
- It will be streamed on global platforms including Apple Music & the Apple TV app, Beats 1, Brut, Deezer, Facebook, Insight TV, NBC News Now, The Roku Channel, TIDAL, Twitch, Twitter, Vodafone and Vodafone TV, Vogue Paris, Yahoo! and YouTube.
Marketing Technology News: EPAM Joins Newly Formed MACH Alliance as Founding Member