AODocs Experiences Explosive Growth Fueled by Rising Demand for Content Services and Google Integration Advantages
Recent Core Product Release V51 and Life Sciences Solution Drive Market Momentum
AODocs, the only business process platform tightly integrated with Google Drive, announced strong 2019 growth figures driven by increased customer demand and its market-differentiating technology and talent. The company announced annual bookings growth of 82% year on year, making it one of the fastest-growing content services platform (CSP) vendors in 2019.
“We see 2019 as the year AODocs came of age and made a name for itself as an innovator in the content services and enterprise content management (ECM) market, and 2020 will be the year we truly demonstrate our industry leadership and the full potential of our technology,” said Stéphane Donzé, CEO of AODocs. “With our platform for improving and modernizing document management and process management throughout the enterprise, and a seasoned management team implementing our vision for disrupting the market, we believe we’ve built a strong foundation for success in 2020 and beyond.”
Marketing Technology News: YRC Worldwide Launches New Industry-centric Sales Verticals
In 2019, AODocs released V51 of its content services platform with new capabilities for enhancing both the end-user and system administrator experience. The company also launched AODocs for Life Sciences, a modern and intelligent Quality Management System (QMS) that supports FDA and GxP compliance.
AODocs also bolstered its executive team over the past year with the addition of proven industry leaders, including:
● Thibault Boyeux, Vice President of Product. Boyeux’s extensive engineering and consulting career includes roles with Boston Consulting Group, Thales, and the United Nations.
● David Jones, Vice President of Global Marketing. Jones is a 20-year content services industry expert who also currently serves as Vice Chairman on the AIIM Board of Directors.
● Rich Lauwers, Enterprise Document Management Solutions Group Leader. Lauwers brings 20 years of experience in document and data governance, regulatory and compliance, risk management, and security.
● Todd Callen, Executive Vice President of Sales. Callen brings deep knowledge of cloud and data solutions and more than 20 years of sales and management experience to AODocs.
● Baptiste Bouffaut, Vice President of Engineering. Bouffaut’s engineering leadership experience spans nearly 18 years across a wide range of skills and technology areas including AI, machine learning, web-mobile full-stack development, and more.
Marketing Technology News: Weyland Tech’s AtozGo Food Delivery Service Surpasses 86,000 Customers and 16,600 Daily Deliveries
Also notable in 2019 was AODocs’ debut in the Gartner, Inc. 2019 Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms, and its recognition as a “Strong Performer” in The Forrester New Wave™: Cloud Content Platforms (CCP) — Multitenant SaaS, Q3 2019. Rounding out the year, the company’s AOBox offering was recognized by KMWorld Magazine as a “Trendsetting Product of 2019.” AODocs also earned the ECM Leader award from G2 and six awards from Comparably including Best CEO, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Happiness, Best Leadership Teams, and Best Company Outlook. Additional industry accolades were also presented to AODocs in 2019.
Marketing Technology News: Dataflix to Help NatureMills Deliver Better Customer Experience with Google Cloud Partnership