A virtual conference taking place on September 21 and 22 created for, and delivered by digital experience professionals focused on unifying seamless digital experiences
Aternity, the enterprise-class Digital Experience Management Company™, today announced Digital Experience Now 2021 (DX Now 2021), a virtual conference that brings together a community of digital experience professionals to discuss how to unify and consistently deliver seamless digital experiences. The conference takes place on September 21 and 22 and free registration is available.
Marketing Technology News: The Impact of Influencers Continues to Grow as Consumers Seek Authenticity
.@Aternity today announced the virtual Digital Experience Now 2021 conference for digital experience professionals to discuss how to unify and consistently deliver seamless digital experiences.
The DX Now 2021 agenda is packed with industry experts discussing some of the most important topics in digital experience management, including representatives from Harvard Business School, Forrester Research, Microsoft, Intel, and Gartner. They will provide insights into how enterprises can unify the digital experience for employees and customers who expect a seamless digital experience.
The full lineup of speakers and topics is available. Some of the highlights include:
- Opening Keynote | The Future of Digital Experience Management – Dan Smoot, Riverbed | Aternity
- Keynote | Digital Transformation in Uncertain Times: How Modern Enterprises Innovate Today – Linda Hill, Harvard Business School and Jonaki Egenolf, Riverbed | Aternity
- Closing Keynote | How Intel Improves Employee Experience – Jennifer Talerico, Intel
- Making the XLA Real: Why Sentiment Analysis Alone Won’t Improve Digital Experience – Andrew Hewitt, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
- How to Plan an Efficient Return to the Office – Amit Shinde, Microsoft, Cerise Marcela, CBRE, and Carl Helling, Riverbed | Aternity
- The Roadmap to a Successful Windows 11 Migration – Daniel Moss, Riverbed | Aternity and Oliver Oehlenberg, Riverbed | Aternity
- Enabling Self-Heal Automation to Improve User Experience – Dennis Perpetua, Kyndryl and Karin Hall, Kyndryl
- Digital Employee Experience Management Powers the Digital Workplace – Dan Wilson, Gartner and Mike Marks, Riverbed | Aternity
Digital Experience Now is the premier business conference for digital experience professionals. If you’re interested in learning about how consistent digital experiences empower organizations to increase productivity, retain talent, and ultimately delight customers, register for the virtual summit.
Marketing Technology News: Enago Acquires US-based RAx Labs Inc. – to Provide End-to-End AI Solutions for all Author and…