The Unicorn Attributes 520 Percent Revenue Growth to Its Enterprise-Grade Visual Collaboration Solution and Best-in-Class Member Transformation Expertise
MURAL, the leading provider of digital workspaces for guided visual collaboration, placed on the prestigious Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 most innovative, fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, fintech, and energy tech companies in North America. MURAL’s growth rate of 520 percent is attributed to an acceleration in the adoption of remote work, as teams everywhere underwent a digital transformation using the MURAL® platform to power their visual collaboration.
Marketing Technology News: Why 99% Of Your Website Visitors Bounce (And How To Fix It)
Technology Fast 500 awardees are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2017 to 2020. Overall, 2021 Technology Fast 500™ companies achieved revenue growth ranging from 212 percent to 87,037 percent over the three-year time frame, with a median growth rate of 521%.
“Now more than ever, companies are empowering teams to solve problems and innovate faster through visual collaboration,” said Mariano Suarez-Battan, MURAL co-founder and CEO. “Over 90 percent of the Fortune 100, including tens of thousands of teams working in financial services, health care, and technology, trust MURAL to provide a platform to support their collaborative work. It’s an honor to be recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list.”
There are several key factors driving MURAL’s record growth, including:
- MURAL enables enterprise teams to collaborate, identify and deliver new products, services and business models.
- Visual collaboration is increasingly seen as a critical component of the enterprise collaboration stack, necessary for supporting remote and hybrid work. As a result, MURAL has attracted approximately $200 million in funding and a $2 billion valuation.
- MURAL is one of the most comprehensive, flexible, and secure visual collaboration platforms, making it the ideal solution for industries undergoing digital transformation like financial services, government, education, health care and more.
- With the introduction of MURAL’s free forever plan in August, coupled with 24/7, enterprise-grade customer support, the platform continues to scale to support each stage of a team’s visual collaboration journey.
- Through strategic integrations with Microsoft, Adobe, Slack, Webex by Cisco, Zoom, Jira, Atlassian, Oculus Quest 2, and more, all announced in recent months, MURAL fits seamlessly into enterprise customers’ existing workflows.
“Each year the Technology Fast 500 shines a light on leading innovators in technology and this year is no exception,” said Paul Silverglate, vice chair, Deloitte LLP and U.S. technology sector leader. “In the face of innumerable challenges resulting from the pandemic, the best and brightest were able to pivot, reinvent and transform and grow. We celebrate the winning organizations and especially the talented employees driving their success.”
Marketing Technology News: Oracle Explores the Future of Energy at New Smithsonian FUTURES Exhibit
2021 Industry Recognition
MURAL’s ranking in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 is the latest addition to a growing list of industry awards and accolades received in 2021.
- November 2021: MURAL wins Product School’s 2021 Proddy Award for favorite visual collaboration product amongst product managers
- October 2021: The MURAL Community wins the 3, 2, 1…Liftoff! Award at Super Forum 2021
- September 2021: MURAL ranks No. 16 in Quartz’s global list of Best Companies for Remote Workers
- June 2021: Mariano Suarez Battan named an EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2021 Northern California Region Award Finalist
- March 2021: Forbes names MURAL one of America’s 500 Best Startup Employers in 2021
- March 2021: Products That Count 2021 Product Awards – Best Design Interface
- January 2021: Credit Suisse names MURAL a 2021 Disruptive Technology Award Winner