Twobird Unveils an All-Purpose Inbox for Essential Everyday Tasks
Team behind best-selling app Notability brings live and collaborative notes into a new, powerful, productivity platform
Email is reimagined with the launch of Twobird, a consolidated inbox that brings together notes, reminders, collaboration, and email. Twobird comes from the Ginger Labs team responsible for the top-selling note-taking app Notability, trusted by millions of students, families and individuals worldwide. Twobird was built with the same philosophy as Notability—powerful-yet-simple. It is a new, intuitive, and more functional inbox that makes life easier.
“Twobird came from the need for an inbox, something we check everyday, that could empower us to do more. An inbox that not only streamlines our communication, but facilitates focus, enhances collaboration, and unifies our digital lives,” said Colin Gilboy, chief engineer at Ginger Labs.
Marketing Technology News: Cornerstone Announces Leadership Transition
Twobird’s clean design interface drops unnecessary elements found in traditional email clients (complex formatting, excess buttons, and repeated signatures) to make the inbox a more effective digital workspace. It introduces versatile notes that can be used for personal checklists and reminders or can be shared to collaborate in real-time. Twobird helps reduce distractions from task switching between apps by bringing together all the necessities for productivity including reminders, notes, communication, and collaboration into one inbox.
“Our team saw an opportunity to build upon the foundation of email to make working with others more dynamic,” said Garrett Mitchell, head engineer for Twobird. “The more we can bring together, generally, the better we’re able to use information. We built a way to create and share content more easily, in real-time, with Twobird notes inside email.”
From writing emails to sharing grocery lists, assigning project tasks, scheduling calendar events or setting reminders for to-dos, Twobird is the inbox where you can tackle everything from one place. With notes inside the inbox, Twobird enables new ways to communicate and collaborate both synchronously and asynchronously. Now users can embed notes directly into email conversations and see everyone’s ideas come together in real-time, in context, in a single space.
Marketing Technology News: NextLabs Launches Enterprise Data Protection Suite for SAP
- Notes: Real-time notes, in your inbox
- Share a Twobird note with anyone and bring them into the conversation
- Use notes to collaborate on any project with checklists, tables, comments, and task assignments
- Reminders: Personal productivity tools
- Set reminders on emails or notes
- Create events and view schedule with integrated calendar (coming soon)
- Quickly access Pinned and Recent lists for important notes or conversations
- Clear clutter with automatic smart inbox features like Tidy Up, Low Priority, and Quick Unsubscribe
- Simplification: Clean interface for distraction-free work
- Focus on the content that matters without distracting signatures and complex formatting
- Respond with `@mentions` and emojis, and get to chatting
- Read in dark or light mode
Marketing Technology News: dLocal Integrates With Shopify to Help SMB Merchants Win New Business in Emerging Markets