Avatria Releases Major Update to Avatria Convert
New Release Provides Advanced Functionality for Online Retailers
Avatria, a digital commerce firm and developer of innovative eCommerce solutions, announces a major update of its flagship offering, Avatria Convert. Avatria Convert is designed to help online retailers increase their conversion rates, adding intelligence to category and search results pages in order to help customers find what they’re looking for.
Marketing Technology News: Bidmath Brings First of Its Kind Advertising Technology and Data Consulting Hub
New features of the update include:
- Search Result Rankings – Intelligent, real-time rankings for short and long-tail keyword search results, improving relevance and conversion.
- Solr Plugin – Simplifies integration with the Solr search engine, ensuring top-line site performance and quick time to value.
- Custom Data – Users can import additional product or sales data from external sources for use in ranking models, as incorporating custom data improves the quality of Convert’s recommendations.
- Custom Models –Allows users to build ranking models around groups of categories or search terms that feature similar products, attributes, or behavioral patterns. These targeted models can improve Convert’s ranking performance.
- Site Recommendations – Generates onsite recommendations such as “You May Also Like” and “Customers Also Bought.” Recommendation carousels improve product findability, conversion, and upsells.
- Product Performance Report – Displays the sitewide performance of all products, regardless of category, search query, or carousel. Can also inform other decisions, such as which products to highlight in emails, or how many products need inventory replenished.
Marketing Technology News: Household Consumer Packaged Goods Sales up 17% in June Compared to One Year Ago
“Since launching Convert over a year ago, we have been working to refine the platform based on our product roadmap and feedback we’ve received from our customers,” said Harry Thakkar, Partner at Avatria. “These new feature updates are a natural evolution of the original conversion product, designed to offer users more customization and tools to aid their conversion optimization and merchandising needs.”
Avatria Convert works by utilizing a company’s existing analytics data and machine learning to identify the products that are most likely to be purchased, then updates the site to assure that customers see the most relevant results at the top of the page. Convert generates its rankings via a proprietary algorithm that looks at over 80 different product, sales, and customer behavior metrics.
“Convert and the Avatria team have offered incredible value to our site,” said Brad Rosen, Managing Partner of Sports World Chicago. “Not only did they help us start collecting critical new data, but Convert made an immediate impact on our sales.”
Marketing Technology News: Fanplayr Expands Office in New York City