Cleo’s Latest Release Helps Organizations Optimize the Order-To-Cash Process to Drive Increased Value Across Their External and Internal Ecosystems for Unified Commerce and Trading Partner Transactions
Cleo, the global category leader in ecosystem integration software, announced general availability of the latest Cleo Integration Cloud platform release, which strategically builds out e-commerce innovations to further optimize critical order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and other supply chain processes driving the modern enterprise.
@CleoNeverStops announces enhanced #ecommerce integration capabilities in Spring Release to deliver seamless #ecosystem experiences #ecosystemintegration
Cleo’s latest release focuses on driving seamless experiences for internal user personas and external trading partners when delivering end-to-end transactions. To differentiate their brands and stay competitive, businesses must deliver reliable, accurate, and timely data for all process stakeholders – inside and outside the company – and the latest Cleo Integration Cloud enhancements support that journey. New capabilities bring additional visibility through real-time operational insights and “smart” integration functionality to help businesses accelerate creating their business-critical workflows to rapidly meet customer expectations.
Marketing Technology News: Zeno Media and ADORA Cooperate on Strategic Marketing and Mobile App Content for Diaspora Listeners
Cleo Integration Cloud – Spring 2019 Release Highlights
Cleo Integration Cloud is a single-platform ecosystem integration solution available as a service in public and private cloud deployments that enables companies to connect, transform, integrate, orchestrate, and analyze end-to-end business processes, such as order-to-cash and procure-to-pay, across internal and external ecosystems of applications, systems, marketplaces, and trading partners. Highlights of the latest release include:
- Smart Integrations™: Cleo’s latest release enhances an organization’s capability to optimize end-to-end business processes by using Cleo’s Smart Integrations – prebuilt or templatized workflows that enable organizations to rapidly onboard applications by automating multi-enterprise integration components of critical end-to-end business processes such as order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and many others.
- Persona-based insights: Real-time visibility of content and business context for a variety of internal and external user personas. Cleo Integration Cloud provides an easy way to consume integration workflow data without needing to create custom reports or manually collect data from multiple systems to get consolidated views – regardless of a user’s role.
- Executive teams get a global view of all revenue-generating transactions in a single, consolidated dashboard to optimize and uncover new growth opportunities.
- Line-of-business managers can onboard trading partners faster, assess the health of existing relationships quickly, and proactively act on errors through “one-click” transaction reprocessing.
- Integration specialists and technical teams can easily manage the key revenue driving integrations for the organization, with the ability to view, interact, and manage end-to-end integrations that connect business partners, applications, and data to their internal enterprise ecosystems.
- Customers, partners, and suppliers can now be given access to transaction data directly in the Cleo Integration Cloud platform. The intuitive user experience enables proactive issue resolution and centralized exception management visibility – making Cleo Integration Cloud the industry’s first integration platform supporting ecosystem enablement and accelerating collaboration for external constituents.
- Application integration connectors: Cleo has added a host of new application connectors designed to accelerate time-to-value by automating key parts of the order-to-cash or procure-to-pay processes. WooCommerce, SAP S/4 Hana Cloud, and others are the latest additions to Cleo’s expansive connector library. Such connectors further improve a company’s ability to quickly integrate end-to-end business processes with off-the-shelf support for e-commerce, payments, finance and ERP applications that span multi-enterprise ecosystems.
The Ecosystem Integration Imperative
A modern approach to business, ecosystem integration prioritizes the designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing of end-to-end processes between internal and external systems, customers, and partners that drive core revenue generation. The latest updates to Cleo Integration Cloud further underscore the value of an “outside-in” approach to understanding how and where value can be created for businesses in any industry in which order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and other end-to-end processes are critical for growth.
What Cleo customers get from these enhanced capabilities, then, are more predictable business outcomes, better trading partner relationships, and the ability to provide better experiences for all stakeholders, inside and outside the company. Cleo customer Charlie’s Produce, the largest independent west-coast wholesale produce distributor, was looking to modernize its legacy solutions and better serve its customers and vendors.
Charlie’s Produce EDI Analyst Louie Brothers said the company was looking for a better way to handle non-EDI transactions and speed up trading partner onboarding. That’s when it migrated its B2B integration to Cleo Integration Cloud. “By partnering with Cleo, we were able to migrate trading partners from our legacy system to the cloud and can onboard new partners more quickly,” he said. “We can now accept and transform almost any data format, and we have real time visibility into all data transactions. Cleo Integration Cloud provides the scalability, reliability, and 24x7x365 support to ensure we are accelerating end-to-end business processes and proactively meeting all new and existing customer requirements.”
Jason Bloomberg, president of Intellyx, an industry analyst firm familiar with Cleo’s offerings, said, “Cleo offers pre-built core business processes like order-to-cash and others, thus giving its customers a straightforward approach to optimizing their core process while solving both B2B and internal integration problems.”
Cleo CEO Mahesh Rajasekharan highlighted the need for businesses to deliver top quality unified commerce experiences, especially as manufacturers, retailers, and other organizations adopt new sales channels, expand their reach, and continue to compete with the “Amazon effect.”
Marketing Technology News: Leading Associations Turn to ON24 for Member Engagement and Revenue Growth
“All told, our latest release of Cleo Integration Cloud is packed with new capabilities and is without question our most innovative to date,” Rajasekharan said. “Our focus on user experience for internal and external personas enables Cleo customers to deliver unified commerce in ways that create value throughout their ecosystem. They’re effectively able to rise up and meet the challenges and opportunities that the Amazon effect has created for every industry, and they’re providing experiences that not only meet but exceed the expectations of all their key integration process stakeholders.”