Award-Winning Silicon Valley Credit Union Sets New Bar for Finance Engagement, Retention and Loyalty with Global Leader in Real-Time Customer Engagement
Swrve, the world leader in real-time, relevant customer engagement announced that KeyPoint, a Silicon Valley-based full-service, not-for-profit credit union, has chosen Swrve to elevate member experiences and drive significant mobile member engagement. As one of California’s largest credit unions with over $1.3 billion in assets and more than 60,000 members, KeyPoint uses Swrve to send hyper-relevant push notifications, geo-triggered campaigns, and informative in-app messages.
This has translated into a 248% growth in monthly fast balance usage—a tangible return on relevance. Swrve’s real-time marketing and customer engagement platform enabled KeyPoint to achieve:
INCREASED FEATURE USE AND ENGAGEMENT
- 248% increase in fast balance usage, allowing members to quickly view their balances in the app via Touch ID
- 34% increase in payment feature usage, making payments faster and more convenient
- 17% increase in the money transfer feature and a 17% increase in the account detail feature, saving mobile users from an unnecessary trip to the branch, which ultimately helps branch staff focus their efforts on larger, more complicated transactions and operate at greater speed and efficiency
Marketing Technology News: Unmetric Adds Image Analytics for Branded Social Content to its Platform
OVERALL RETURN ON RELEVANCE (ROR)
- 20% growth in monthly active users (MAU) within a year of deploying campaigns
- 29% increase in day 30 app retention, measurably decreasing churn and improving the frequency of app usage in users that were sent Swrve campaigns, all achieved by successfully delivering relevant, real-time engagement, improving individual experiences and demonstrating the value of their app to new customers
- 10% increase in multiple app opens per week, due to relevant member messaging deployed in real time.
Marketing Technology News: Etsy Names Ryan Scott Chief Marketing Officer
“We’ve found great success using Swrve in our campaigns,” said David Greene, Marketing Manager at KeyPoint Credit Union. “We’ve asked Swrve to elevate KeyPoint member experiences on mobile, and they’ve done exactly that. I’m excited to take our use of Swrve to the next level by incorporating more location-based campaigns that will be totally personalized to our members. We’ll deliver even more value exactly when it’s most relevant to them.”
“KeyPoint Credit Union was able to drastically increase app engagement and retention rates by incorporating Swrve’s marketing and customer experience platform into its messaging strategy,” said Tom Aitchison, CEO of Swrve. “KeyPoint Credit Union have demonstrated the potential for financial institutions to offer each customer unique, real-time value by optimizing the relevance of their app’s user experience in real time.”
Marketing Technology News: Credorax Launches Smart 3D Secure Solution in Partnership With Netcetera