AI-Powered Conversational Marketing Company Botco.ai to Host Mental Health Symposium on July 8, 2022, in Honor of National Minority Mental Health Month
Panel will discuss the importance and impact of technology on access to mental health services
WHAT: Botco.ai, the leading HIPAA-compliant conversational marketing solution, will host a customer symposium via Zoom in honor of National Minority Mental Health Month. Botco.ai has gathered esteemed mental health leaders and advocates to discuss the current state of mental health service access and how technological solutions empower mental health providers to improve access to low-income and minority groups.
The panel will also discuss the results of a survey on the impact of conversational automation and other technologies on access to mental health services in today’s environment.
The panel will discuss the importance of providing broader access to mental health services; how the pandemic has heightened the need for increased mental health awareness and access; how minority groups are disproportionately affected; how providers are using technology to interact with prospective patients; and which technologies are currently in use or will be available in the future. The panel will also discuss the results of a survey on the impact of conversational automation and other technologies on access to mental health services in today’s environment.
Marketing Technology News: Boosted Commerce Announces Key Executive Hire, Martin Dunstheimer, Former CFO of TOMS
Visit Mental Health Symposium by Botco.ai to register for the event.
WHO: Mental health experts and advocates will be featured, including:
- Anu Shukla, Co-founder and Executive Chair of Botco.ai, is an emerging player in the application of AI/NLP for enterprise marketing automation. She is a serial entrepreneur with more than 25 years of high-tech industry experience. She is an active angel investor and a venture partner at Elevate.VC, supporting and investing in women and underrepresented minority founders. She has successfully exited three startups – Rubric, MyBuys, and Tapjoy – with $1 billion in enterprise value.
- Sonja Early, VP of Administration for Georgia HOPE, a community-based organization providing mental health and wellness services in the state of Georgia for over 20 years. Early brings to the discussion more than 16 years of experience working in the mental health care industry.
- Sentari Minor, Head of Strategy for evolvedMD, an organization dedicated to integrating behavioral health services in modern primary care. A Phoenix native, Minor has spent his career assisting organizations looking to make a social impact in their communities.
- Baqi Martin, Executive Director for Connections Wellness Group, a team of psychiatrists, therapists, and counselors providing accessible mental health services for patients in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Martin is a licensed clinical social worker supervisor, with experience in child protective services, juvenile justice, and acute psychiatric hospitals.
- Additional panelists TBA.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With Brian Gleason, Global Chief Revenue Officer at Criteo