Company’s Visual AI technology recognized by customers, industry analysts and media publishers as leading vendor for test automation multiple times over the past six months
Applitools (applitools.com), provider of next generation test automation platform through Visual AI and Ultrafast Test Cloud, today announced it was recognized as the “Best Testing Service/Tool” in the 2021 DevOps Dozen Awards program. In its seventh year, the DevOps Dozen Awards celebrate innovative people and companies whose contributions are of great value to the DevOps community.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Tracey Ryan O’Connor, Group Vice President at Qubit, (a Coveo company)
Winning the DevOps Dozen Award is the most recent company milestone achieved by Applitools, with the following highlights all occurring within the past six months:
- Leading software vendor in testing for North American Testing Awards
- Fastest growing software testing company in North America on the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ list
- Category leader in automated testing on GetApp and Capterra
- EMA Research report highlights visual inspection (with Visual AI) as having the highest overall impact of the critical AI capabilities for software testing
- Test Automation University, the world’s largest online software testing education platform run by Applitools, celebrates 100,000 students
“We’re so appreciative of our customers, partners, community and organizations that recognize Applitools as a leader in the test automation space, but we’re only at the beginning of our journey,” said Gil Sever, CEO and co-founder of Applitools. “2021 proved we must continue to grow our team, deliver excellent customer support, drive more product innovation, and build new solutions to expand our Visual AI platform, and the ecosystem around Applitools.”
In May 2021, Applitools announced Thoma Bravo’s strategic investment in Applitools to spool up more resources and expertise to fulfill the company’s vision for the future of Visual AI and the next generation of test automation. The company has since recorded record growth, multiple industry recognitions, signed new customers from the Fortune 100 and has steadily expanded its team around the world.
Today, the world’s top brands — including nine of the top 10 software companies, seven of the top 10 North American banks, two of the top three North American retailers — use Applitools Visual AI to accelerate innovation, protect their brands and ensure flawless digital experiences.
Marketing Technology News: Stimwave Technologies Announces Chris Valois as Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer