Chorus.ai, the Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams, announced it is a momentum leader in the G2, formerly G2 Crowd, Summer 2019 Momentum Grid Reports for Conversation Intelligence and Sales Coaching. Chorus led the market in its placement as a momentum leader.
“We’re honored to lead G2’s Conversation Intelligence and Sales Coaching quadrants in Momentum and Customer Satisfaction,” said Roy Raanani, CEO and Co-Founder of Chorus.ai. “G2 has become a critical input to delighting our customers by informing our product investments. Our G2 NPS of 75 and Customer Satisfaction score of 96 are a reflection of the product investments we’ve made. For example, our recently launched AI-Assisted Coaching Initiatives and Scorecards proactively flags calls and moments for Managers to review, and measure the impact of coaching on quantifiable results.”
Marketing Technology News: Human Connection Matters to Gen Z: Ooma Survey Busts Myths Around Generational Communication Preferences
Chorus.ai has worked with hundreds of high-growth companies to increase quota attainment and shorten new hire ramp times by creating visibility and analyzing prospect-facing meetings at scale. The company’s proprietary AI automatically identifies and curates such moments for sales and customer success teams, thus freeing sales representatives to focus on building relationships that impact selling outcomes and use those insights for real-time sales coaching and to replicate sales best practices.
“Chorus has been an essential coaching tool,” said Luca Vingiani, Global VP of Inside Sales at Crossover for Work. “We have a goal to create a team of highly consistent, trusted sales advisors in a high sales volume environment. In order to achieve this, we needed a tool that would help us measure and coach call quality with consistency versus a subjective analysis. We’ve found that call quality can impact sales outcomes by as much as 65 percent. And in 12 weeks, we improved quality scores from an average of 5% to 100% and this has translated to raising our retention rates to over 90%.”
Highlights from customer reviews on G2 include:
- “It’s been called the best investment our company has ever made in a tool, including Salesforce.”
- “The most impactful coaching on the market. It not only helped reduce the ‘ramp’ time of new AEs, but also helped nearly double the close rate of the existing AE team.”
- “Chorus is basically a cheat code. It’s an incredible training tool, and I would recommend it to all sales departments.”
- “The most valuable thing for my team is the meeting insights. Chorus breaks down talk time, watches for critical moments, and is incredibly informative about the quality of the conversations you are having with clients.”
- “Chorus is great because of how easy it’s scaled across our sales organization. We’ve rolled it out to every team, BDRs and AEs, and each group uses it in a different way.”
Marketing Technology News: Mobile Data Use Nearly Doubles, CTIA Annual Survey Shows
“Chorus.ai earned its position as a Momentum Leader in G2’s Summer 2019 Momentum Grid Reports for Conversation Intelligence and Sales Coaching by demonstrating high growth indicators and high user satisfaction over the last year,” said Kara Kennedy, Market Research Director at G2. “With its continued momentum of earning high ratings for satisfaction, and growing its employees and digital presence, Chorus has shown that it is outpacing industry growth solutions that meet the evolving needs of their users.”
Marketing Technology News: Extreme Networks to Acquire Aerohive Networks