– Haptik launches zero code, deep integration with Zendesk across their Support, Chat, and Sunshine products
– Simple two-step integration, resulting in faster time to value – no technical skills required
– Save your human resources for high-value customer interactions, driving up CSAT & NPS
Jio Haptik Technologies Limited, one of the world’s largest conversational AI companies and a subsidiary of Reliance Jio Platforms, today announced a strategic collaboration with Zendesk, Inc., to help businesses transform customer experience and combine AI-driven automation with human-powered empathy.
Marketing Technology News: Agency Revolution Releases New Capabilities And Content To Drive Revenue Growth
With this integration, Haptik can act as the frontline of customer service to automate answering routine queries and improve first-response time for businesses that use Zendesk. Haptik-Zendesk integration offers uninterrupted end-user experience by:
- Seamlessly transferring complex queries to human agents on Zendesk Chat. This sheds off the load on the human agents.
- Deep integration with Zendesk Sunshine Conversations enables an automation-first strategy across popular messaging such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter & Line messenger.
- Plugging in with the Zendesk Ticketing System to automatically generate customer support tickets.
Swapan Rajdev, CTO and Co-founder at Haptik, said, “Working with Zendesk, Inc. gives us the opportunity to power thousands of organizations around the world with AI-driven connected experiences. Haptik brings a full-stack conversational AI solution including advanced NLU capabilities & ready-to-use industry-specific Smart Skills trained on 3Bn+ interactions. In addition to ticketing and live chat, we are also excited to integrate with Sunshine Conversations, the future of all conversational experiences within Zendesk.”
Haptik’s out-of-the-box Integration with Zendesk will help businesses unlock the power of their existing business systems to deliver a unified and AI-first user experience. Earlier this year, Haptik also launched a Conversational IVR solution to enable omnichannel voice AI-assistants.
Marketing Technology News: How to Start Creating the Change Advertising Needs