New analytics capabilities in Reflektion empower eCommerce retailers with new insights to accelerate revenue growth and elevate personalized customer engagement
Reflektion, the world’s leading AI-powered personalization platform for the retail industry, unveiled enhanced analytics capabilities to the Reflektion Customer Engagement Platform that empower eCommerce retailers to uncover new shopper insights that lead to untapped revenue growth opportunities.
As the retail landscape becomes more competitive, merchants are challenged with finding new ways to better understand their customers’ preferences and their buying patterns. Reflektion now delivers breakthrough analytics functionality that goes beyond basic site performance trends to give retail marketers and merchandisers focused analytics that uncover how shoppers buy — turning shopping insights into growth opportunities. With Reflektion, merchandisers, marketers and analysts can now better plan, track, and act against specific business goals with individualized promotions, optimized product placements, informed keyword strategies, and effective re-targeting campaigns.
The pre-built analytics are highly-intuitive, easy to use, and don’t require specialized technical knowledge — eliminating the need for additional configuration or dedicated analytics teams. With this introduction, executives and merchandisers in retail organizations can:
- Track the direct and assisted attribution of Reflektion’s personalization on growing revenue, conversions and orders at the category, product, brand levels and by spending, unit count and order count.
- Maximize revenue opportunities with greater intelligence about categories, products, and brands that are searched for, viewed, and purchased and their comparative trend.
- Make strategic, data-driven decisions to drive the business forward through granular, contextual and historical insights into key site dimensions such as revenue, average order size. abandoned cart rate, page views, conversion rate and orders, beyond what is available in general-purpose site analytics applications.
- In real-time, optimize personalization strategies with at-a-glance dashboards that outline KPI trends and generate interactive executive-level insights on-the-fly.
- Enhance site search relevance with deep understanding of which keywords and combinations generate the most revenue — and which keywords don’t.
- Act on KPI alerts when performance is below or above thresholds.
Marketing Technology News: Databricks Accelerates APJ Expansion Following $250 Million Funding Round
“Heightened demands for context, convenience and control in all customer interactions require companies to re-evaluate how they engage their customers. To compete effectively in this new environment, businesses need to capture, analyze, understand and act upon information. 42% of business leaders are prioritizing customer analytics and measurement as the top investment in the next 12 months,” states Sheryl Kingstone, Research Vice President of 451 Research. “The most meaningful (and ultimately profitable) experiences will be informed by data-driven contextual insights, which will make all the difference.”
“In today’s hyper-competitive retail landscape, marketers and merchandisers are constantly looking for ways to delight shoppers, improve their engagement, and convert them to buyers — but to execute on this strategy, they need contextual insights to identify gaps and double down on what’s really working,” said Amede Hungerford, Chief Marketing Officer, Reflektion. “Our latest analytics capabilities arm leading retailers with deeper insight into the performance of their personalization strategies — enabling them to seize the white space and make business decisions with confidence.”
Marketing Technology News: Experian Appoints Shri Santhanam as Executive Vice President and General Manager of Global Analytics and AI