Yext’s Spring ’18 Product Release is Now Available for General Access, Featuring New Capabilities for Yext’s Conversational UI, Competitive Intelligence, Reviews, and More
Yext Inc., the leader in Digital Knowledge Management (DKM), announced its Spring ’18 Product Release is now live for all Yext customers and partners. The Spring ’18 Release, previously launched for early access, includes 15 game-changing new Knowledge Assistant skills and additional enhancements across the Yext Knowledge Engine.
The Knowledge Assistant is an intelligent, conversational user interface that allows Yext users to use SMS text messaging or Facebook Messenger to manage the public facts about their brands and understand how customers engage with them.
“The Yext Knowledge Assistant is smarter than ever,” said Marc Ferrentino, Chief Strategy Officer, Yext. “Since we launched our conversational UI, we’ve seen businesses across industries diving in and updating key information about their brands on the go by text, and that has only accelerated with the new features we added this spring. The Knowledge Assistant can now answer crucial questions about how your customers see and interact with you across the digital universe.”
Yext customers can also use the Knowledge Assistant to update their standard business hours and featured messages displayed in search, add new types of images to their profiles on Google and Facebook and other Yext-powered properties, and ask for new answers and actions, like:
- “Update my hours.”
- “Update my Featured Message.”
- “Update my logo.”
- “Update my headshot.”
- “Add a photo.”
- “Update my Facebook profile photo.”
- “Update my Facebook cover photo.”
- “Update my Google profile photo.”
- “Update my Google cover photo.”
- “Show me my hours.”
- “Show me my phone number.”
- “Show me my analytics.”
- “What’s my average rating?”
- “How many reviews do I have?”
- “Show me my reviews.”
Additional features in the Spring ’18 Release include:
- Automatic Competitor Detection: Yext’s Competitive Intelligence feature now automatically identifies the competitors that show up most frequently alongside a brand.
- Templated Review Response: Businesses can create and leverage a library of review responses in order to respond to customer feedback rapidly.
- Enhanced Uploads & Notifications: New capabilities enable Yext users to update digital knowledge in bulk and stay informed on their own schedule.
“Businesses are quickly recognizing the value of leveraging conversational UIs like chatbots to perform key behind-the-scenes business functions, like managing the facts about their brand online. We built the Knowledge Assistant to bring a new level of speed and ease to Digital Knowledge Management, and we’re constantly growing its skills and capabilities,” Ferrentino said.
Recommended Read: Yext Launches New Preferred Partner Program