Agencies and Brands Invited to Submit Marketing Campaigns for Top Industry Honors
Entries are now open for the marketing industry’s prestigious BrandSmart Awards. This awards program was inspired by the “golden ratio” and created to celebrate the powerful relationship between beauty and measurement – the marriage of creativity and results. Recognizing the very best of brand marketing from around the globe, the 2022 BrandSmart Awards is organized and presented by the American Marketing Association Chicago (AMA Chicago), the nation’s largest AMA chapter. Brands and agencies worldwide are encouraged to submit marketing campaigns in a variety of categories. Submissions will be accepted through Thursday, March 10, 2022.
“Unlike other marketing industry awards, The BrandSmart Awards honor brands that align both creativity and outcomes in their campaign,” said Bonnie Massa, AMA Chicago Executive Director. “We are delighted to have brand participation that ranges from fortune 50 businesses to small non-profits. The value of a brand is not dependent upon an organization’s size, we place value on innovation, creativity and engagement.” Massa added.
Marketing Technology News: Ada Places No. 19 on the Globe and Mail’s Third-Annual Ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies
Winners will be announced at the BrandSmart Awards ceremony at the AON Ballroom at Navy Pier on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, at the 20th Annual BrandSmart Conference.
The BrandSmart Awards celebrate the brands and agencies behind the year’s most remarkable brand marketing campaigns. Categories span the brand marketing spectrum and include:
- BRAND INTRODUCTION AWARD – Recognizing the best marketing campaign to introduce a new product or service.
- BRAND MOMENTUM AWARD – Recognizing the best marketing campaign for an existing product or service.
- BRAND ENGAGEMENT AWARD – Recognizing the best customer engagement campaign.
- INTEGRATED MARKETING AWARD – Recognizing the best integration of offline and online brand marketing to achieve a business outcome.
- BRAND ADVOCACY AWARD – Recognizing the best brand advocacy marketing campaign to achieve a business outcome.
- CAUSE MARKETING AWARD – Recognizing the best marketing campaign to support and promote a cause or a proactive community service.
- INFLUENCER MARKETING AWARD – Recognizing the most effective, creative use of an influencer marketing campaign to achieve a business outcome.
- BRAND INNOVATION AWARD – Recognizing the best implementation of technology and/or research in a marketing campaign.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Paul Ross, VP of Marketing at Affinity