New Innovations Position Tech Marketers for Success
IDG Communications Inc. – the world’s leading tech media, data, and marketing services company – announced six new solutions enabling marketers to connect with IT leaders on a global scale. The innovative solutions integrate impactful visual content, social strategies, and events, helping tech marketers bring engagement and thought leadership strategies to life. These new solutions build on IDG’s May 2018 launch of new tools for marketers to strengthen brand awareness and demand generation initiatives.
The foundation of IDG’s product portfolio is the relationship and trust between the editorial team and tech decision-makers. This trust translates into exclusive first-party data, which powers the insights behind these new solutions that allow tech marketers to engage with tech and business leaders and establish a relevant thought leadership platform.
“With the strongest content team in the market and a superior understanding of IT decision-makers and tech enthusiasts, IDG is the right partner to drive deeper engagement for tech marketers,” said Charles Lee, President, U.S., IDG Communications, Inc. “Our long history of delivering quality content and events for tech decision-makers has built a level of insight that helps us understand their needs throughout the buyer’s journey better than anyone else. This insight has played a critical role in our ability to innovate new solutions for tech marketers, helping them build and enhance relationships with the right audience.”
New Thought Leadership Solutions
- CIO Think Tank: dig in deep with a select group of elite leaders in tech, business as well as editorial subject matter experts and analysts in a discussion on bleeding edge technologies, to help set the tone and direction for business strategies.
- BrandPost Premium: building off the popular BrandPost program, this new addition combines branded content with premium IDG editorial, focusing on deep native integration through visual content, distribution across social channels, and use of influential perspectives.
New Engagement Solutions
- Native Playlist: drive authentic conversations with a brand to demand native experience, building equity around trending tech topics– starting with awareness content, eventually funneling down into gated assets.
- Nerd Nites: introduce a new product or idea to a group engaged tech decision-makers, influencers and enthusiasts, gaining valuable insights directly from buyers.
- Dynamic Storyteller: leverage rich data to connect prospects with the most relevant content. Using multiple touchpoints, this ad unit tells a sequential story guiding tech decision-makers them through the buyer’s journey.
- Sponsored Twitter Chats: increase brand recognition and thought leadership while networking with tech decision-makers, leveraging the popularity of the IDG TechTalk channel, IDG content experts, and the IDG influencer network.