Bright Pattern, a leading provider of omnichannel cloud contact center software for innovative companies, announced the availability of Bright Pattern Contact Center on Microsoft AppSource, an online cloud marketplace providing tailored line-of-business solutions.
Bright Pattern provides simple and powerful contact center software for innovative midsize and enterprise companies. Offering a true omnichannel cloud platform, Bright Pattern allows companies to offer an effortless, personal, and seamless customer experience across channels, including voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern integrates with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to help Microsoft customers manage increasing contact volume, provide better service to your customers, and increase agent productivity and performance.
Bright Pattern Contact Center integration for Dynamics 365 features includes:
- Blended voice and chat — Agents can handle customer inquiries over the phone, chat, and SMS/text simultaneously from within Dynamics 365.
- Click-to-call — Agents have easy-to-use click-to-call icons within Dynamics 365, helping brands drive tickets to resolution faster.
- Microsoft data access — Bright Pattern Contact Center taps into the Microsoft database to identify customers, update records, and automatically log real-time interaction with customer tickets.
- Put tickets in context — Agents can view notes and context from all previous customers interactions regardless of the channel, improving agent productivity and boosting customer satisfaction.
- Screen pop — Agents can instantly identify customers with screen pops from Dynamics 365, including useful information such as contact details forms, recent activities, webpages, and previous tickets.
- Single sign-on with Microsoft Azure — Utilizing Azure, agents are able to log in faster with single sign-on.
Marketing Technology News: Seven Tech Data Executives Named 2019 CRN “Women of the Channel”
“Bright Pattern shares Microsoft’s strategic vision for a mobile world of customer engagement with the strongest mobile capabilities, including in-app messaging, SMS/text messaging, and social messenger channel support,” said Michael McCloskey, CEO of Bright Pattern. “Our availability in Microsoft AppSource brings together the rich data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 with the power of the Bright Pattern omnichannel call center solution to provide a context-rich and personal experience.”
Kirsten Edmondson Wolfe, Senior Director, AppSource Product Marketing, Microsoft Corp., said, “We’re excited to welcome Bright Pattern to Microsoft AppSource, which gives our customers access to the best solutions available from our extensive partner ecosystem. Microsoft AppSource offers partner solutions such as Bright Pattern Contact Center to help customers enhance the efficiencies of their contact centers and improve customer satisfaction.”
Marketing Technology News: Cint Appoints SVP of Asia Nicholas Antram to Continue Strategic Expansion Across the Region