Holistic Approach and Proven Execution Key Drivers to Customer Success
Masergy, a leading provider of secure SD-WAN, cloud communications, and managed security solutions, announced that Cisco has selected Masergy as a global premier partner for its Customer Journey Platform.
“As a leader in delivering the industry’s best customer experience, we understand how important it is for enterprises to have the right people, process and technologies to deliver exceptional experiences to their customers,” said Bob Laskey, EVP and Chief Revenue Officer, Masergy. “As Cisco’s premier partner for the Customer Journey Platform, we are passionate about improving customer experience and optimizing business performance by seamlessly migrating customers to the cloud.”
Marketing Technology News: XITE Launches the Ultimate Music Video Experience in the US
He added, “To meet our growing customer demand, we are expanding our business unit focused on Contact Center as a Service and adding critical personnel and software resources.”
Key benefits for enterprises include:
- Speedy deployment and minimal CAPEX
- Direct connections to Masergy’s software-defined platform, purpose-built for real-time applications
- Improved business performance with predictive analytics and unified KPI reporting
- Gained operational efficiencies with omnichannel customer interactions
- Seamless integrations with Intelligent Virtual Agents, CRM systems, workforce optimization and call recording
Marketing Technology News: Orb Intelligence and LiveRamp Partnership Unlocks International B2B Data-Driven Advertising Opportunities
“Customer Experience is the new competitive standard for businesses of every size in an era of accelerating globalization and digital proliferation,” said Baker Johnson, Senior Director of Strategy and Planning for Cisco. “We are continually investing in and developing on the Customer Journey Platform to enable our customers to innovate and differentiate themselves on the basis of those experiences. We are extremely proud of our partnership with Masergy, and the great work they’re doing to deliver that for our customers and the cloud market.”
A live demo of the solution will be available from March 18-20 at the Enterprise Connect conference in Orlando.
Marketing Technology News: Sigmoid Delivers Next-Generation Analytical Solution ‘SigView’ to OpenX
Key activities around the Customer Journey Platform at the show include:
- Product demos at the Masergy booth #1319.
- Masergy lightning talk around Cognitive Collaboration at the Cisco booth
- Joint VIP dinner announcing upcoming innovations