Joint customers can now benefit from market-aligned price guidance to make informed quoting decisions
Zilliant, a leader in intelligent B2B price optimization, price management and sales guidance software, announced it has launched its CPQ Connector for Salesforce CPQ on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering customers to seamlessly integrate market-aligned prices that help sales reps win deals at more profitable prices.
Marketing Technology News: PROLIFIQ Announces RELATIONSHIP MAP Integration with Quip on Salesforce AppExchange
Zilliant CPQ Connector
The Zilliant CPQ Connector natively integrates Zilliant’s Price Manager™ and Price IQ™ solutions with Salesforce CPQ, enabled by Zilliant’s high-availability, real-time REST API, IQ Anywhere™. Deployed together, these solutions enable pricing teams with powerful tools to execute pricing strategy and equip sales reps with price guidance that reflects each unique selling circumstance to quote efficiently and effectively.
Marketing Technology News: Bright Pattern Contact Center Chosen by Everise, Next-Generation BPO
With this integration, customers are empowered to:
- Dynamically deliver market-aligned prices to meet business objectives and customer expectations
- Ensure price guidance in CPQ reflects up-to-date pricing strategies and market and cost changes
- Publish price changes in real-time
- Increase sales confidence by providing contextual analytics, including historical prices paid by other customers in the same pricing segment and price quality scoring
- Simplify a complex quoting process by dynamically optimizing line-item pricing with order-level targets
- Accelerate quote turnaround time with real-time approval guidance
Marketing Technology News: Alfresco Ranked a Leader in Independent Content Management Market Analysis