Sales and customer success teams can boost account planning productivity with automated, bidirectional relationship maps across Salesforce Sales Clouds and Quip
PROLIFIQ announced it has enhanced PROLIFIQ RELATIONSHIP MAP to boost sales productivity and 360-degree engagement with customers across Sales and Service Clouds and Quip. RELATIONSHIP MAP integration with Quip enables reps to quickly and visually build key account plans with Salesforce contact records from within Sales Cloud and Quip. Contact records can be easily maintained within either platform because updates are bidirectional across the systems.
Marketing Technology News: Skafos.ai Appoints Jody Stoehr as Chief Revenue Officer as Part of Surging Sales Growth
Built on the Salesforce Platform, RELATIONSHIP MAP is currently available on AppExchange:
PROLIFIQ RELATIONSHIP MAP Integration with Quip
PROLIFIQ RELATIONSHIP MAP integration with Quip enables sales and customer success teams to bring their contacts to life across Sales Cloud and Quip. Users can manage contacts and relationship maps inside Quip or Sales and Service Cloud from any device or location – whether on the go, working from home or in the office. They can quickly identify champions, earmark supporters, flag blockers, and develop actionable insights to drive better decisions. Here are the highlights:
- Real Collaboration. Snap it in and keep selling to experience an enhanced relationship map on the Sales Cloud and Quip platforms.
- Automated and Bidirectional. Intelligent, automated relationship maps are clicks away and contact and relationship map updates are always bidirectional across your systems.
- Bring Relationships Back into Your CRM and Quip. Leverage your trusted CRM contacts to transform customer relationships inside Quip and Sales and Service Cloud.
- Hyperproductivity You Crave. Embed real-time results, unlock opportunities, identify important stakeholders, increase win rates and drive deeper relationships.
- Adoption at the Speed of Lightning. RELATIONSHIP MAP integration with Quip is intuitive to use and quickly boosts user adoption to new levels.
Marketing Technology News: Ruby Has Triples Las Vegas Space to Support Accelerated E-Commerce Demand
Comments on the News
- “RELATIONSHIP MAP integration with Quip is the latest example of how we constantly innovate to drive productivity across the Salesforce platform,” said Vrahram Kadkhodaian, CEO, PROLIFIQ. “PROLIFIQ is the answer to quickly bringing the most valuable selling motions inside Quip and your trusted Salesforce CRM.”
- “Why manually build key account plans with expensive options when you can automate them and drive adoption at a fraction of the cost? Now’s the time to modernize,” said Edward Vesely, CMO, PROLIFIQ.
Marketing Technology News: Khoros Launches New Data Hosting Location in Sydney, Australia