FayeBSG Releases the Utilization Monitor for SugarCRM
Marketing Technology News: Study: Brands Have Yet to Create the Post-COVID-19 Digital and Mobile Experiences Customers Value Most
Faye Business Systems Group, a global technology company, and SugarCRM’s Global Reseller of the Year for 2020, has announced the availability of their newest Sugar Add-on, the Utilization Monitor for Sugar. The Utilization Monitor is a must-have user adoption driver that provides real-time visual dashboards of the critical business activities sales executives need to track in their CRM platform.
The Utilization Monitor for Sugar equips managers and supervisors with valuable optics into how their CRM users interact in Sugar and what features are underutilized.
Marketing Technology News: Instagram and Facebook Selling Come To GoDaddy Ecommerce
Features and Benefits of the Utilization Monitor for Sugar include:
- Ability to track all users interaction with Sugar
- Compare usage between users and user groups
- See how usage is changing over time
- See when a user isn’t using a feature
- Customizable weighting of activities allows adapting to clients individual needs
- Display usage stats on a custom dashboard
- Use data to boost employee engagement with Splash CRM gamification for Sugar
Marketing Technology News: 5WPR Survey Reveals Facebook is the Most Used Social Media Platform among American Millennials