The intuitive and powerful signNow API by airSlate provides users with a seamless eSignature experience from any website, CRM, or custom app
airSlate, a leader in no-code business automation solutions, shares the success of the signNow API eSignature platform, empowering users to integrate eSignature workflows into custom apps, CRM, or websites in less than 10 minutes.
Marketing Technology News: MARMIND Included in Now Tech: Marketing Resource Management, Q1 2022 Report
“ISVs looking to grow in a digital marketplace can now integrate signNow API into their apps, and provide a superior eSignature experience for their end customers.”
With the signNow API offering, independent software vendors (ISV) can provide their end-customer a personalized eSignature experience integrated into the apps customers already use and love.
“The signNow API provides the essential eSignature tools that businesses require for digital transformation, at an unmatched, market-leading functionality and cost to use,” shares Borya Shakhnovich, CEO of airSlate. “ISVs looking to grow in a digital marketplace can now integrate signNow API into their apps, and provide a superior eSignature experience for their end customers.”
Additional features of signNow API include:
● Easy and fast setup. signNow offers a free sandbox where users can test integration and any API-related eSignature workflow for free before going live. It takes no longer than ten minutes to create a free account and begin testing the API integrations.
● Security and compliance. The signNow API uses the OAuth 2.0 protocol for authentication and complies with 21 CFR part 11, SOC 2 Type II, HIPAA, GDPR, eIDAS, and PCI DSS.
● Excellent developer and end-user experience. signNow provides developers with detailed documentation for REST and SOAP implementations, SDK in five programming languages (PHP, Java, .Net, Python, Node), comprehensive video guides, and solution engineering services.
● Exceptional stability. signNow maintains 99.9% API uptime and superior performance with 24/7 API monitoring.
In the past year, airSlate reports signNow API users grew by 130%. ISVs of all sizes trust signNow and benefit from the powerful features and configurable eSignature workflows offered by its API.
● NotaryPro, the top-rated Notary Public and Commissioner service in Canada, adopted signNow API in 2021 to enhance their remote online notarization experience and grow their business. NotaryPro Chief Marketing Officer David Barder shares, “signNow was part of this journey from the very early days. We looked at different eSigning platforms, but only signNow fit the bill. We got one account and started eSigning online — that was the genesis of our remote online notarization solution.”
● Resero Group, a global leader in school furniture manufacturing, needed to pivot the nearly 5,000 paper-based quotes Resero reviewed annually to a digital platform. Ben Clist, Applications Developer at Resero, shares, “It took three or four weeks to go from nothing to up and running, and this is primarily because signNow is really easy to use, even when it is very new. We received about 50 signed quotes in the first four days alone, and the feedback from all users was fantastic.”
● NowCerts.com, a software development company concentrating on designing and implementing insurance-related solutions, sought to provide eSigning for their clients and a fully functional document editing and eSignature solution at a low cost. Peter Germanov, Principal at NowCerts.com, shares, “Compared to several hundred dollars NowCerts clients may have to plunk in for DocuSign or something like that, or even some of the other ones, they’ll get eSigning cheap if they have 10 million documents. But of course, they don’t. Long story short, signNow’s API is very useful to our clients.”
● fertility PRO, a cloud-based software services company, provides electronic health records services for the fertility industry. The founder of fertility PRO, John Butler, shares, “We researched all the companies for this feature, and from our perspective, signNow came out head and shoulders above all the others. And after having completed this I would extend that even further in saying that the signNow team has been exceptionally responsive, the API has been great, and we’re extremely happy that we chose signNow as a company.”
Marketing Technology News: Xpressdocs Announces Appointment of New CEO and COO