– All-star speaker lineup from leading brands that are using Hyper-Personalization algorithms to drive double digit growth in digital revenues
– When: April 28th (Americas & Europe) and May 5th (APAC & ME)
Algonomy, the leading Algorithmic Customer Engagement solutions company, today announced that they are hosting the first Personalization Summit 2021 as a joint company, formed by the merger of RichRelevance and Manthan Software.
Marketing Technology News: AdsWizz Surpasses 1 Billion Monthly Podcast Downloads
Themed ‘Redo Digital with Hyper-Personalization‘, the Summit will bring together over 300 industry-leading experts, thought leaders, influencers and practitioners; and will include speakers from leading retailers, consumers facing businesses & research firms such as Forrester, Thirdlove, John Lewis, Zalora, Miinto, Big Basket, Riachuelo, eXtra, verkkokauppa.com and Arteza.
“AI and algorithms are creating new opportunities for hyper-personalization in digital commerce and marketing. At the 2021 summit, industry stalwarts will share the latest trends, lessons learned, best practices and opportunities that lie ahead to drive real-time, hyper-personalized customer experiences with advanced algorithms,” Raj Badarinath, CMO, Algonomy.
The summit features a stellar speaker line-up from retail, e-commerce, and industry thought leaders:
- Heidi Zak, CEO, ThirdLove
- Sucharita Kodali, Retail Industry Analyst, Forrester
- Alessio Romeni, Chief Revenue Officer, Zalora
- Steve Webster, eCommerce Director, eXtra
- Paloma Truong, Head of CX, Miinto Group
- Anton Paasi, Head of eCommerce, Verkkokauppa.com
- CJ Blankenship, Director of Product Management, Arteza
- Rob Hitchman, Digital Product Manager, John Lewis
- Charlie Banfield, Senior Digital Trade Merchandiser, John Lewis
- Subramanian MS, Head of Category Marketing and Analytics, BigBasket
- Wilson Del Grego de Oliveira, Head of Media, Riachuelo
- Mithil Ajmera, Head of Marketing, Danube Home
- Kartik Bhatt, Business Head: Omnichannel, Digital Transformation, Sharaf Retail
Personalization Summit will feature a mix of interviews, panel discussions, fireside chats and masterclasses. The attendees will walk away with smart strategies, latest innovations and actionable personalization tactics to thrive in the new normal.
Marketing Technology News: Global Technology Solutions Announces Business Partnership with UiPath