Algonomy (previously Manthan-RichRelevance), the leading Algorithmic Customer Engagement solutions company, today announced that they are hosting QSR Summit 2021 in partnership with AWS (Amazon Web Services) on March 10th and 17th, 2021.
Themed ‘Redo Digital in the New Normal’, QSR Summit 2021 will bring together experts, thought leaders and influencers from leading QSR brands such as Yum!, McDonald’s, Domino’s, KFC, Alamar, Pizza Hut.
Marketing Technology News: Top Instagram Advertising Tools for Food Businesses
“The QSR industry last year has witnessed digital acceleration like never before. At the first-ever summit, industry stalwarts will share lessons learned and opportunities that lie ahead for QSRs to drive real-time, personalized customer engagement and further drive operational efficiency with advanced algorithms.” – Raj Badarinath, CMO, Algonomy.
The event features a stellar speaker line-up from leading QSR brands, AWS and industry thought leaders:
- Arvind RP, Director, Marketing, Communications, Menu, Strategy & Insights, McDonald’s India
- Dorothy Creamer, Senior Research Analyst, IDC
- Florian Tinnus, Global Lead, Travel & Hospitality, AWS
- Mayank Singh, Head of Marketing & Technology, Domino’s Indonesia
- Nastaran Bisheban, CTO, KFC Canada
- Shivashish Pandey, CEO, KFC Indonesia
- Shobhit Tandon, COO, GCC (except KSA), Levant & Pakistan, Domino’s Pizza (Alamar Foods Company)
- Srikanth T, Head of E-commerce, CRM & Loyalty, Middle East, Turkey, Africa and Pakistan, Pizza Hut (Yum Brands)
- Steven M. Elinson, Head, Worldwide BD, Restaurants, Catering, and Food Service, AWS
QSR Summit is a mix of interviews, panel discussions, presentations and fireside chats. The attendees will come away with smart strategies and actionable tactics to thrive in the new normal. You don’t want to miss this.
Marketing Technology News: Xandr Partners With Lasso to Power Omni-Channel Marketing Solutions for Pharma and Healthcare