The Medallia Digital Suite is a first-to-market solution combining feedback with complete behavioral data to help customers improve digital experiences to drive conversion and revenue.
Medallia, Inc., the global leader in customer and employee experience, today announced the launch of the integrated Medallia Digital Suite, the only platform that combines actionable user feedback metrics with complete behavioral data to help organizations understand and optimize digital experiences in real time. Medallia is the first to deliver a complete view of digital behavior and feedback in a single platform.
Marketing Technology News: EasyBom Aspires to Become the Most Intelligent Search Engine
“The Medallia Digital Suite delivers complete visibility into digital experiences”
“The Medallia Digital Suite delivers complete visibility into digital experiences,” said Medallia Chief Product Officer Sarika Khanna. “The ability to identify, quantify, and respond to customer issues with websites or mobile applications as a customer is using them is potentially game-changing and critical to preventing lost revenue, creating better experiences, and increasing share of wallet.”
Marketing Technology News: MediaTech Ventures and The Cannon partner in Entrepreneurship and Media in Texas
Proven AI models help organizations quickly get to the heart of digital issues by distilling over 60 observed digital behaviors and tying them to critical business outcomes like revenue impact. This information helps organizations measure and optimize all of their digital experiences, including creating frictionless website transactions, high-adoption mobile applications, and digital tools that keep employees productive and engaged.
With the Medallia Digital Suite, businesses can:
- Identify digital issues and quantify their revenue impact — Medallia provides real-time visibility into where experiences break down, insights into how much revenue issues may be costing, and direct customer feedback and suggestions about how to improve
- Help customer service teams prevent lost revenue and lower overall costs — With Medallia, customer service teams can proactively detect a customer struggling with a website or application, connect them with assistance, and help keep that customer in their preferred channels, reducing lost revenue and overall customer support costs
- Optimize mobile app experiences — With Medallia’s Digital Suite, mobile app developers get the same powerful toolset to tap into user feedback and behavior, with mobile app specific capabilities such as scroll heatmaps, error tracking, and app store review management built in
- Make it easy for employees to provide feedback — Employee experience owners like HR & IT can leverage new browser feedback extension capabilities to tap into employee sentiment directly within the business applications employees live in day-to-day
- Smooth complex, multi-channel journeys — Customer Experience teams have easy visibility into the digital signals they need to help make customers feel known, no matter where they are interacting with the brand
- Deploy AI and machine learning (ML) technology to better understand customer buying behavior — With Medallia AL and ML, teams can analyze the totality of experience data to find insights into why customers buy, and why they don’t
The Medallia Digital Suite helps businesses increase customer loyalty, engagement, and revenue by capturing online signals and behavioral data to understand, react to, and take real-time actions to improve customer experiences online and in mobile apps.
Marketing Technology News: Weownomy Platform Launches 200 Million (WEOWNS) Staking Reward Program