Verint Named Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific’s Market Share Leader and Vendor of the Year for Pioneering and Innovating Customer Engagement
Company Recognised as Top Vendor in 2018 Contact Center Applications Market Report, Taking First Place Over 40 Vendors in Firm’s Analysis
Verint Systems Inc., The Customer Engagement Company, announced it has ranked as Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific’s latest market share leader for contact center applications, as well as received the “2018 Customer Contact Optimisation Solutions Vendor of the Year” award. These honors augment Verint’s ongoing commitment to simplifying, modernising and automating customer engagement in the APAC region and across the world.
“Our open design allows organisations to adopt individual elements of our solutions or use an entire platform-driven approach.”
In Frost & Sullivan’s recently published Asia Pacific Contact Center Applications Market CY 2017 (Forecast till 2024) report, Verint led all vendors, ranking top among 40 companies included in the analysis. The report’s top six current and projected market drivers include:
- Enhanced application functionality and channel integration to support omni-channel customer experience capabilities
- Demand for rich, easy to use, contact center analytics capabilities
- Addition of new contact channels such as social and mobile contact, and channel integration
- Continuous software update and system upgrading for advanced functionality
- Automation of routine customer interactions through bots, Virtual Assistants and Robotic Process Automation
- Integration of systems and apps outside the contact center to support digital transformation strategies
“This prestigious report highlights the valued partnerships we are building in this dynamically growing region, as well as the enthusiastic response to our cloud-based solutions,” said Verint’s Ady Meretz, president, Asia Pacific. “Our open design allows organisations to adopt individual elements of our solutions or use an entire platform-driven approach.”
In addition to being recognised as the number one contact center applications vendor across the region, Frost and Sullivan’s Asia Pacific Contact Center Applications Market study also highlights Verint’s leadership position in most of the countries around Asia Pacific such as Australia, India, China, Singapore and Hong Kong. The report shows Verint leadership in the following categories:
- Quality Monitoring Vendor: #1 market share in APAC overall and key countries including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan
- Analytics Vendor: #1 market share in APAC overall and key countries including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan
- Workforce Management Vendor: #1 market share in APAC overall and key countries, including India, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
Accompanying this study, Frost & Sullivan honored Verint with its “2018 Asia Pacific Customer Contact Optimisation Solutions Vendor of the Year” award. This marks the fifth consecutive year that Verint has been recognised in the firm’s APAC best practices awards, reinforcing its continued commitment and focus on helping customers achieve their business goals through the use of innovative customer engagement solutions.
“This award acknowledges the relentless efforts of the Verint team and recognises the company’s outstanding performance throughout 2017 and 2018,” said Krishna Baidya, head of customer contact research, ICT Practice – Asia Pacific at Frost & Sullivan. “Verint leads the customer contact optimisation solutions domain with continued market share growth in APAC, showing a strong commitment to strengthening its workforce engagement and analytics solution capabilities to meet clients’ needs for exceptional customer engagement, improving customer loyalty and driving revenue.”
Recommended Read: Dreamforce Interview with Raju Vegesna, Chief Evangelist, Zoho