What Happened At Oracle’s Markie Awards Last Year?
The Markie Awards 2017 Recognized Top Companies and Leaders for Creative, Innovative, and Effective Modern Marketing Campaigns That Delivered Increased Engagement, Conversion and ROI
In its 11th year, the Markie Awards 2017, hosted by Oracle, featured 17 categories that reflect the evolving marketing landscape, including: Account-Based Marketing Team of the Year, Best Digital Marketing Ecosystem, Best Integrated Mobile Experience, Best Use of Data, Most Creative Marketing Campaign, and Modern Marketing Leader of the Year. The 2017 Markie Awards were presented on April 25, 2017, during the Modern Customer Experience 2017 at Las Vegas, Nevada, US.
Adrian Chang, who was Senior Director, Strategy & Business Development, Oracle, had been hosting the Markie Awards since 2007. He too had some fun on stage
— Jeffrey A Tayler (@jeffrey_tayler) April 26, 2017
Laura Ipsen, the then Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Marketing Cloud, had commented that the annual Markie Awards are Oracle’s way to recognize and celebrate heroic marketing and the most prominent modern marketing success stories over the past year.
Winners of the 2017 Markie Awards included:
- Account-Based Marketing Team of the Year: Covance Inc.
- Best Cross-Channel Marketing Program: Cisco Inc.
- Best Digital Marketing Ecosystem: Juniper Networks
- Best Email Marketing Campaign: Jetstar Airways
- Best Emerging Company Marketing Campaign: National MI
- Best Integrated Mobile Experience: Mountain America Credit Union
- Best International Campaign: Tableau Software
- Best Lead Management Program: Morningstar, Inc.
- Best Overall Customer Experience: Avon
- Best Social Campaign: TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Best Testing and Optimization: Hilton Worldwide
- Best Use of Data: Calçados Bibi
- Best Use of Insights & ROI: Deltek
- Modern Marketing Leader of the Year: Kenya Airways
- Most Creative Marketing Campaign: Eaton
- Rapid Transformation: FIS
- People’s Choice Award – Best Video Submission: Juniper Networks
If you missed the Markies last year, check out this cool video that shows you everything you must know about one of the must-attend events of the year.