Ping Provides Cloud Your Way Identity Solutions That Accelerate Digital Business Initiatives
Ping Identity, a pioneer in Intelligent Identity solutions, announced significant updates to the Ping Intelligent Identity™ platform, including improved support for DevOps, multi-cloud automated deployment, as well as secure user authentication experiences that are designed to safely eliminate the use of passwords. These new capabilities broaden Ping Identity’s solution reach across enterprise digital transformation efforts with cloud options spanning public cloud, private cloud or a multi-tenant Identity-as-a-Service. Recent platform enhancements include:
“At Ping, we’re dedicated to providing our enterprise customers the customizable cloud solutions they need to achieve their modernization initiatives.”
- Docker Images and Kubernetes Orchestrations: Solutions within the Ping Intelligent Identity platform are now available as Docker images and Kubernetes orchestrations, allowing customers to quickly deploy multiple Ping solutions as pre-configured bundles. The automated deployment of these solutions support DevOps workflows and multi-cloud deployment across the growing list of cloud providers that support Docker and Kubernetes. These new deployment options provide extremely fast time-to-value for IT teams tasked with infrastructure management, and can enhance security and reliability by reducing the risk and cost of inconsistent configurations.
Marketing Technology News: ThoughtTrace, Inc. Appoints Arthur Medina as VP of Digital Transformation
Hosted Private Cloud
- Dedicated Cloud Environment: As enterprises progress on their cloud transformation journeys, some are choosing to outsource IAM infrastructure management to improve efficiencies and lower costs. PingCloud Private Tenant provides just that through highly configurable authentication and directory tools, combined with concierge support options in a Private Cloud solution hosted and managed by Ping Identity. PingCloud Private Tenant provides customizable security and control in a Private Cloud, including data isolation to help ensure global organizations remain compliant and a step ahead of regulatory requirements.
- Cloud Service Customization: PingOne for Enterprise provides a multi-tenant cloud solution that is fast and easy to setup and manage, and now provides additional branding and customization options to present a more seamless user experience.
- Expanded Global Reach: As demand for PingOne for Customers grows, Ping has responded by expanding its deployment to its data center in the Asia-Pacific region to improve performance and address regional data compliance needs.
Marketing Technology News: Syncsort Completes Acquisition of the Pitney Bowes Software and Data Business
- Passwordless with FIDO: Ping Identity expanded use cases for passwordless authentication with the additional support of the FIDO2 standard. FIDO2 support within the Ping Intelligent Identity platform enables passwordless authentication with Windows Hello, enhancing end user experience and reducing the chances of security attacks or passwords being compromised.
“Enterprises today find themselves at various stages of digital transformation, which require flexible and agile identity solutions that satisfy cloud your way,” said Loren Russon, vice president, product management, Ping Identity. “At Ping, we’re dedicated to providing our enterprise customers the customizable cloud solutions they need to achieve their modernization initiatives.”