-WISeKey Presented the ID Metaverse at the Building Better Worlds China Metaverse Event
-A follow up discussion will be organized at Davos on May 25 during the Code to Metaverse event organized by WISeKey
WISeKey International Holding Ltd a leading cybersecurity, IoT and AI company, announced that its CEO and founder Carlos Moreira presented the WISeKey Metaverse technologies at the Building Better Worlds China global conference series, designed to examine the potential of Web 3.0 in improving the lives of everyone. The mission is to bring together leaders and innovators in the global blockchain, Defi, NFT and metaverse communities, content creators, social commentators, entrepreneurs, and investment institutions to gain a deeper understanding of where this technology is taking us and to help chart a path forward.
The event, the most prestigious of its kind in China, focused on what are potential killer applications in the metaverse.
Marketing Technology News: Kibo Cited As the Only Leader by Independent Research Firm in B2C Commerce Solutions Research Report
1. Rao Shi, Dean of Tencent Group Research
2. Hong Bing Gao, Dean of Alibaba Group Research
3. Xiao Chuan Guo, Founder of Peng Yin/ Co-founder of Blue Dolphin NFT
4. Carlos Creus Moreira, CEO and Founder of WISeKey 创始人兼首席执行官
5. Ingo Rube—KILT协议创始人，BOTLabs 首席执行官
6. Moderator: Maria Pia Aqueveque – Founder and CEO of Maqueveq & Co
The event discussed the following to topics:
- How will the NFT and Metaverse frontier improve our lives?
- Will Web3 and the Metaverse be a platform for a new innovation economy?
- Will industry self-regulation work?
- How will Defi and digital currencies develop in different regions of the world?
- What’s the path to mass uptake of the Metaverse?
- Will we all become creators?
- Who will own what – from personal data to digital brands?
- What tools and approaches do we have or need to build-out a meaningful Metaverse?
- How do we make all of this ‘Green’?
- Will NFTs and the Metaverse revolutionize cultural consumption?
- How companies like WISeKey can secure Metaverse avatars identities.
WISeKey discussed how identities Avatars will allow us to navigate the metaverse using its WISeID technology delegating our presence on the Metaverse to authenticated versions of ourselves created via machine learning that would navigate and do all sorts of transactions on our behalf.
WISeID first generation acted as a trusted identity service that enables access to the web and mobile applications with strong authentication techniques. WISeID supports online KYC onboarding, OTP and digital certificate login, and an innovative “hands-free” secure login based on QR-Codes which users can read using the WISeID suite of mobile applications without even having to type any passwords.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Ruoting Sun, Vice President, Product Marketing at Recharge Payments
Additional security services include digital signature services for documents. WISeID implements standards such as OpenID Connect and OAUTH2, that can be easily integrated by customers to enhance the security of their cloud applications. WISeID can also be combined with Microsoft Active Directory, facilitating integration with corporate applications.
The WISeID second generation Digital Identities in Metaverse includes an identification module that its built into the protocol, while supplementary applications will be developed. Users will have autonomy over their identity meaning that they are in full control of their personal identification information and hence need not to rely on any central entity or third party for identity verification. With a truly NFT identity, users can create, sign and verify claims, while parties who interact with a user will be able to prove their identity. Additionally, users will be able to selectively disclose their information.